Qualified Accountant for a PE backed media agency in central London
Your new company
I am currently working with an award winning B2B communication agency hiring a qualified Accountant to join the team as a Group Finance Manager. The business is now operating as a PE backed business since 2021 and are growing rapidly via acquisition. Current revenues are circa £50 million with exciting expansion plans across geographical areas and diversifying service offering.
Your new role
As a Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Ownership of monthly management accounts
- Business partnering with non finance
- Support with the management of audit
- Produce analytical review, producing commercial insight into key data and business drivers
- Supervising a junior team
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified ACA / CIMA / ACCA
- Industry trained from a service led / marketing business
- Revenue recognition
- Netsuite experience is advantageous NOT a must
- Managerial experience is a plus
- Ability and willingness to work in a fast paced business
What you'll get in return
- £55-65,000 + bonus + benefits
- Global career opportunities and scope for development as business grows and diversify offering
- Hybrid working - 2 days a week in the office
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Nicolette now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.