- Hays Senior Finance
- Oxfordshire, England, Oxford
- GBP55000.00 - GBP70000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 25 Apr 2023
- Manufacturing and engineering
- Salary band
- £50,000 - £60,000, £60,000 - £70,000, £70,000 - £80,000
- Contract type
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly home
Financial Controller | £55,000 - £70,000 | Hybrid Working
Your new company
This is an exciting opportunity to join an engineering business operating in the Renewable Energy space. It's an excellent time to join the company, with a strong pipeline of projects across the world and the potential for the right candidate to move into a Finance Director position, down the line.
Your new role
As the successful candidate, your responsibilities will include:
- Producing of monthly Management Accounts with Balance Sheet Reconciliation and variance analysis to budget.
- Preparing of annual budget and additional re-forecasts
- Managing cash balances and providing cashflow forecasting
- Enhancing and maintaining financial systems and software
- Financial modelling to support commercial bids, tenders and new product analysis
- Divisional reporting to understand results for particular business units
- Project reporting with comparisons to targets and budgets
- Reviewing joint venture accounting (prepared by others)
- Managing the financial audit, tax, CIS and VAT compliance
- Managing relationships with the group's bankers, lenders and FX managers
- Managing the group's insurances
What you'll need to succeed
To be the successful candidate, you will need to be / have:
- Qualified Accountant, or Qualified by Experience
- Experience in a similar role, or in a role aspiring to be a FC in an SME
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong Excel skills Good interpersonal skills
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available, hybrid working (3 days in office), excellent pension, BUPA cover, 25 days AL plus Bank Holidays and much more!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays we invest in lifelong partnerships that empower people and businesses to succeed. With over 50 years’ success under our belts and a workforce of 10,000+ people across 32 countries, we’ve evolved to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
From CFO to Newly Qualified, we work with talented finance professionals and match them with organisations where they can achieve a lasting impact.
So much more than specialist recruiters in accounting and finance, what really sets us apart is our knowledge through scale, deep understanding and our ability to meaningfully innovate for our customers. All our consultants have strong relationships across the industry and the support of our extensive global network. That’s why organisations of all types and sizes – from international blue chips to SMEs – trust us to find the people who can help transform their business.
So, whether you want something local or international, permanent, or interim, we have the breadth of coverage and the depth of understanding to help you find it.
We have specialist recruitment teams in the following areas:
- Corporate Governance
- Credit Control
- Part-Qualified Accountant
- Public Practice Accounting
- Public Services Accounting
- Senior Finance – Qualified
- Support, Ledgers & Bookkeeping
- Tax & Treasury
You can rely on us to deliver today and help you plan for tomorrow
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert