- Michael Page
- Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, England
- GBP50000 - GBP55000 per annum + pension, bonus
- Closing date
- 25 Apr 2023
- Manufacturing and engineering
- Salary band
- £50,000 - £60,000
- Contract type
- Contract, Interim
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly office
A key position in the leadership of finance to lead the financial accounting team to deliver monthly reporting requirements and maintaining a strong control environment, whilst supporting the business to understand and improve cost management and looking after the relationship with the Shared Services Centre.
Market leading, multi-site FMCG business
- To own the accounting processes creating a strong control framework resulting in clear audit reviews.
- To own the trial balance (P&L and Balance Sheet) and monthly / annual statutory reporting process; completion to a high standard of accuracy, with clear explanation of variances and meeting all local, Group and external deadlines.
- Provision of information to the wider business arising from the preparation of the monthly accounts, to allow understanding of the business' financial performance and opportunities for cost control.
- To manage the relationship with the ledger functions located at the Shared Services Centre, ensuring that site and SSC operate in a coordinated and efficient manner.
- Support the Finance Manager in Budgeting and Forecasting
Qualified or QBE Finance professional with experience of managing a high volume of transactions in a medium / large business
6-9 month contract at 55k plus pension and bonus.
Michael Page specialises in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of qualified accountants. In fact, our organisation was founded to provide selection and recruitment services for accounting professionals and has been a market leader in this field for more than 35 years.
We have earned the trust of clients in industry and commerce, the banking and financial services markets and the public and not-for-profit sector. We also have an exemplary track record of completing assignments for everyone from small, boutique practices to the Big Four firms.
Michael Page has pioneered a unique, consultative approach to recruitment, enabling us to find the best fit between our client’s needs and the candidate’s experience and abilities. With an emphasis on delivering results and establishing long-term relationships, our consultants waive commission in favour of quarterly profit share – that means impartial career advice and an entire team pulling together on your behalf.
Many of our consultants have a background in accounting and finance – that’s real, grass roots expertise at your disposal. Combine that with the global reach you get from a company that has over 164 offices in 34 countries and you’re looking at a pretty formidable package.
We are confident no other consultancy is better qualified to help you make that crucial, next step in your career. Take this opportunity to browse our accounting, tax and treasury jobs to find out more about our specific expertise:
• Industry and commerce
• Financial services
• Public and not-for-profit
• Specialist markets
• Newly qualified ACA
Alternatively, if you're looking to hire, please send us a job brief or get in touch to find out how our track record could add value to your recruitment process”
Visit the Michael Page website for more information
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert