- Michael Page
- Hertfordshire, England, Stevenage
- GBP40000 - GBP45000 per annum
- Closing date
- 25 Apr 2023
- Accounting - practice
- Salary band
- £40,000 - £50,000
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly office
Manage a successful client portfolio together with efficiently preparing and completing sets of accounts. Communicate and meet with clients. Support the Practice with efficient management of the office. Build and lead a team to facilitate the continued growth of your portfolio.
A highly successful accountancy practice based in Stevenage, with several offices over the UK, undergoing growth and expansion is searching for a Client Manager to join the team in a key position in this growing office with excellent career progression prospects on offer in a role providing accounts, tax and wider services to a varied client base
The key responsibilities for this Client Manager based in Stevenage include:
- Controlling a portfolio of clients comprising individuals and owner managed businesses.
- Preparation and review of accounts for companies, partnerships, LLP's and sole traders.
- Preparation and review of corporation tax returns and computations.partnership tax returns and adjusted profit computations, personal tax returns and computations
- Discuss and resolve accounts queries with clients
- Reviewing book-keeping/VAT returns for quarterly submission.
- Ensure jobs are completed within 30 days of starting and/ or delivered at the agreed date.
- Business Development aspects
- Management of a team
Key Competencies for this Client Manager based in Stevenage include:
- AAT qualified.
- ACCA or equivalent qualified.
- 5+ years of Practice experience in running sizeable clients, take ownership and develop a portfolio of clients.
- Problem solving abilities in order that you can take client issues and independently and satisfactorily resolve them.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at every level.
- Ability to respond under pressure in a complex environment, whilst managing a high and diverse workload.
The key benefits include:
- up to £45,000 salary
- Hybrid / flexible working
- Other benefits
Michael Page specialises in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of qualified accountants. In fact, our organisation was founded to provide selection and recruitment services for accounting professionals and has been a market leader in this field for more than 35 years.
We have earned the trust of clients in industry and commerce, the banking and financial services markets and the public and not-for-profit sector. We also have an exemplary track record of completing assignments for everyone from small, boutique practices to the Big Four firms.
Michael Page has pioneered a unique, consultative approach to recruitment, enabling us to find the best fit between our client’s needs and the candidate’s experience and abilities. With an emphasis on delivering results and establishing long-term relationships, our consultants waive commission in favour of quarterly profit share – that means impartial career advice and an entire team pulling together on your behalf.
Many of our consultants have a background in accounting and finance – that’s real, grass roots expertise at your disposal. Combine that with the global reach you get from a company that has over 164 offices in 34 countries and you’re looking at a pretty formidable package.
We are confident no other consultancy is better qualified to help you make that crucial, next step in your career. Take this opportunity to browse our accounting, tax and treasury jobs to find out more about our specific expertise:
• Industry and commerce
• Financial services
• Public and not-for-profit
• Specialist markets
• Newly qualified ACA
Alternatively, if you're looking to hire, please send us a job brief or get in touch to find out how our track record could add value to your recruitment process”
Visit the Michael Page website for more information
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert