Solvency II Accountant
- Hays Senior Finance
- City of London, London, England
- GBP75000.00 - GBP90000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits
- Closing date
- 4 Apr 2023
- Salary band
- £70,000 - £80,000, £80,000 - £90,000, £90,000 - £100,000
- Contract type
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly office
Your new company
I am currently working with a renowned Lloyd's insurer looking to hire a Solvency II Accountant for the London office. The company is a market leader with a proven track record in developing its staff in a flexible, inclusive workplace culture.
Your new role
This is an important role within the financial reporting team. Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Ownership, coordination and preparation of Solvency II deliverables for submission to the PRA and Lloyd's
- Develop quarterly Solvency II Forecasting process
- Assist in the documentation of Solvency II methodology and process documents
- Monitor regulatory developments and advise on their impact on regulatory reporting.
- Work to ensure the quality of Solvency II Pillar 3 Reporting templates and the timeliness of deliverables to meet submission deadlines.
- Lead the formation and management of the reporting timetable.
- Driving Solvency II related projects.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant with post qualification experience within the insurance sectors. You will need a good understanding of IFRS and Solvency II reporting requirements. You will need to have some knowledge of Lloyd's reporting and experience in project environments and working to tight deadlines.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary package and the chance to work in a growing, reputable brand. This role offers excellent exposure to the business and is ideal for an ambitious candidates looking to take on more responsibility over the next few years.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays we invest in lifelong partnerships that empower people and businesses to succeed. With over 50 years’ success under our belts and a workforce of 10,000+ people across 32 countries, we’ve evolved to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
From CFO to Newly Qualified, we work with talented finance professionals and match them with organisations where they can achieve a lasting impact.
So much more than specialist recruiters in accounting and finance, what really sets us apart is our knowledge through scale, deep understanding and our ability to meaningfully innovate for our customers. All our consultants have strong relationships across the industry and the support of our extensive global network. That’s why organisations of all types and sizes – from international blue chips to SMEs – trust us to find the people who can help transform their business.
So, whether you want something local or international, permanent, or interim, we have the breadth of coverage and the depth of understanding to help you find it.
We have specialist recruitment teams in the following areas:
- Corporate Governance
- Credit Control
- Part-Qualified Accountant
- Public Practice Accounting
- Public Services Accounting
- Senior Finance – Qualified
- Support, Ledgers & Bookkeeping
- Tax & Treasury
You can rely on us to deliver today and help you plan for tomorrow
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert