Hays are currently working with a not for profit to recruit a part time Finance Business Partner
Your new company
Hays are currently working with a fantastic not for profit here in Bristol to recruit a part time Finance Business Partner on a contract basis for around 9-10 months.
Your new role
The finance team enable the business to achieve its strategic objectives by providing effective financial management advice to the wider business and this is a key role in its Central Services team. The role will report into the Deputy CFO, will support the executive leadership team and will include:
- Preparation and posting of month end journals
- Produce monthly management reporting along with providing commentary and variance analysis of results
- Support the preparation of the 3 year business plan
- Expanding knowledge of key organisational projects.
- Proactively support the finance transformation programme
- Support best practice amongst the team and to share ideas and learning
- Support across risk management and internal controls
What you'll need to succeed
Ideally we are looking for a qualified finance business partner that is able to work with non finance stakeholders whilst confidently articulating financials across their business area. You should have experience in preparing forecast and budget information and month end management accounts. In addition, you should have good excel skills, be a self starter and be comfortable working in a fast paced, commercial environment.
What you'll get in return
The client is looking for someone 3 days per week, that could be split into whole days, or shorter days across the week. The client is based in central Bristol, close to local transport links and offers hybrid working. They are ideally looking for someone to start ASAP and could interview this week.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.