- Hays Senior Finance
- City of London, London, England
- GBP50000.00 - GBP65000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 24 Apr 2023
- Accounting - practice
- Salary band
- £50,000 - £60,000, £60,000 - £70,000
- Contract type
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly office
Successful South West London based practice. Business Advisory Services Compliance Services
Our client is passionate about professional development: growing skills, making the most of new technology and learning new ideas, and offer a friendly and supportive working environment.
They are looking for an experienced Tax Manager to lead and manage multiple operations of the
tax practice area and to deliver quality tax services, that will increase the firm's reputation. You
will serve as a business adviser to our clients aiming at maximising engagement and achieving
The key areas of responsibility will include:
- Deliver a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations
- Build relationships and interact with clients to provide excellent planning, consulting
- Provide innovative tax planning and review complex income tax returns
- Identify and mitigate tax risks
- Manage tax provision and tax compliance process
- Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices
Requirements and skills:
- Proven work experience as a Tax Manager
- Excellent knowledge of tax accounting, tax compliance and all types of tax returns
- Knowledge of tax software and MS Office
- Good at meeting deadlines and solving problems
- Exceptional client service along with the ability to develop excellent client relationships
- Strong leadership and personnel management skills
- Analytical skills with detail orientation
In return for your skills, knowledge, efforts and achievements, you will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, company pension scheme, plus other benefits including:
- A generous holiday allowance which increases with length of service
- Study and training costs covered to support your ongoing development (for the right
- Commission for new clients brought in independently
- Healthy workplace: including free fruit & breakfast in the office, and the facilities to
cycle to work.
- Staff events: Summer & Christmas events, and other great nights out, including a
rounders tournament locally in the summer
At Hays we invest in lifelong partnerships that empower people and businesses to succeed. With over 50 years’ success under our belts and a workforce of 10,000+ people across 32 countries, we’ve evolved to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
From CFO to Newly Qualified, we work with talented finance professionals and match them with organisations where they can achieve a lasting impact.
So much more than specialist recruiters in accounting and finance, what really sets us apart is our knowledge through scale, deep understanding and our ability to meaningfully innovate for our customers. All our consultants have strong relationships across the industry and the support of our extensive global network. That’s why organisations of all types and sizes – from international blue chips to SMEs – trust us to find the people who can help transform their business.
So, whether you want something local or international, permanent, or interim, we have the breadth of coverage and the depth of understanding to help you find it.
We have specialist recruitment teams in the following areas:
- Corporate Governance
- Credit Control
- Part-Qualified Accountant
- Public Practice Accounting
- Public Services Accounting
- Senior Finance – Qualified
- Support, Ledgers & Bookkeeping
- Tax & Treasury
You can rely on us to deliver today and help you plan for tomorrow
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert