- Michael Page
- Warwick, England, Warwickshire
- GBP50000 - GBP55000 per annum
- Closing date
- 24 Apr 2023
- Manufacturing and engineering
- Salary band
- £50,000 - £60,000
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly home
Exciting Financial Accountant opportunity,
Up to 55k PA, Hybrid working
Exciting Financial Accountant opportunity for a leading manufacturing business based in Warwick
- Ensure month end accounts are prepared in accordance with accounting policies
- Prepare month end journals and support the Shared Service Centre with the monthly close
- Review and analyse monthly results to ensure that accounting entries are accurate
- Identify risks and opportunities, working with business stakeholders to address
- Lead the balance sheet reconciliation process with the Shared Service Centre to ensure all ledgers are reconciled, open items are investigated and rectified in a timely manner and ready for the financial controllers review
- Analyse processes and systems and identify areas for improvement, working in partnership to realise benefits
- Support internal Sox testing and Internal Audit activities as required
- Provide necessary information and analysis required by external auditors to enable timely completion for consolidation and external reporting.
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified or equivalent
- Understand key accounting concepts and group accounting policies, working with the Shared Service Centre to ensure all accounting and reporting deadlines are met to required standards.
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills, looking beyond the numbers to identify root cause of problems and find solutions.
- Good Microsoft office skills (excel, powerpoint).
- Ability to develop visual representation of financials and engage both finance and non-finance stakeholders in discussions to drive improved outcomes.
- Good presentation skills with the ability to present in a clear and succinct manner.
- Ability to create and maintain strong ownership of financial reporting in the business
- Up to £55,000 PA
- Warwick based
- Hybrid working
Michael Page specialises in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of qualified accountants. In fact, our organisation was founded to provide selection and recruitment services for accounting professionals and has been a market leader in this field for more than 35 years.
We have earned the trust of clients in industry and commerce, the banking and financial services markets and the public and not-for-profit sector. We also have an exemplary track record of completing assignments for everyone from small, boutique practices to the Big Four firms.
Michael Page has pioneered a unique, consultative approach to recruitment, enabling us to find the best fit between our client’s needs and the candidate’s experience and abilities. With an emphasis on delivering results and establishing long-term relationships, our consultants waive commission in favour of quarterly profit share – that means impartial career advice and an entire team pulling together on your behalf.
Many of our consultants have a background in accounting and finance – that’s real, grass roots expertise at your disposal. Combine that with the global reach you get from a company that has over 164 offices in 34 countries and you’re looking at a pretty formidable package.
We are confident no other consultancy is better qualified to help you make that crucial, next step in your career. Take this opportunity to browse our accounting, tax and treasury jobs to find out more about our specific expertise:
• Industry and commerce
• Financial services
• Public and not-for-profit
• Specialist markets
• Newly qualified ACA
Alternatively, if you're looking to hire, please send us a job brief or get in touch to find out how our track record could add value to your recruitment process”
Visit the Michael Page website for more information
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert