- Michael Page
- Worcestershire, England, Redditch
- GBP45000 - GBP55000 per annum
- Closing date
- 24 Apr 2023
- Manufacturing and engineering
- Salary band
- £40,000 - £50,000, £50,000 - £60,000
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly office
Exciting Commercial Accountant opportunity for a leading Manufacturing business/
Hybrid working, Up to 55k PA
An exciting Commercial Accountant opportunity for a leading Global Manufacturing business.
- Management and analysis of sales self billing data including retro adjustments
- Cost of sales analysis / product margins, reconciliations to GL
- Forecasting future margins for the plant and by programme
- Control over the selling price table
- Weekly activity reporting - KPIs for management
- Production analyses and associated margins
- Month end assistance including journal preparation
- Manage Manual Invoicing Process
- Coordinate Commercial Issues Meeting with Commercial
- Reconciling and Reporting
- Assist the Financial Controller in all aspects of corporate and internal reporting to ensure adherence to timetables and financial integrity.
- Take part in SOX aspects (self audit, IQA and narratives)
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualified or equivalent
- Excellent IT skills especially Excel
- ERP systems knowledge and skill/ experience
- Internal control/ audit experience
- Manufacturing experience preferred
- Up to £55,000 pa
- Hybrid working
Michael Page specialises in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of qualified accountants. In fact, our organisation was founded to provide selection and recruitment services for accounting professionals and has been a market leader in this field for more than 35 years.
We have earned the trust of clients in industry and commerce, the banking and financial services markets and the public and not-for-profit sector. We also have an exemplary track record of completing assignments for everyone from small, boutique practices to the Big Four firms.
Michael Page has pioneered a unique, consultative approach to recruitment, enabling us to find the best fit between our client’s needs and the candidate’s experience and abilities. With an emphasis on delivering results and establishing long-term relationships, our consultants waive commission in favour of quarterly profit share – that means impartial career advice and an entire team pulling together on your behalf.
Many of our consultants have a background in accounting and finance – that’s real, grass roots expertise at your disposal. Combine that with the global reach you get from a company that has over 164 offices in 34 countries and you’re looking at a pretty formidable package.
We are confident no other consultancy is better qualified to help you make that crucial, next step in your career. Take this opportunity to browse our accounting, tax and treasury jobs to find out more about our specific expertise:
• Industry and commerce
• Financial services
• Public and not-for-profit
• Specialist markets
• Newly qualified ACA
Alternatively, if you're looking to hire, please send us a job brief or get in touch to find out how our track record could add value to your recruitment process”
Visit the Michael Page website for more information
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert