Corporate Finance Manager
- Michael Page
- Manchester, England, Greater Manchester
- GBP55000 - GBP75000 per annum + bonus
- Closing date
- 24 Apr 2023
- Accounting - practice
- Salary band
- £50,000 - £60,000, £60,000 - £70,000, £70,000 - £80,000
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly office
The role of this corporate finance manager is to bridge the gap between the partners and the newly qualified executives. You will ensure the successful delivery of various deals and transactions across the North.
My client is an award-winning leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisers across the UK and Europe. They have experienced dramatic growth in recent years and as a result, are looking to invest in expanding their teams even further.
The role of a Corporate Finance Manager role is to:
- Project managing a wide range of transactions
- Preparing and negotiating fee estimates, engagement planning memorandums, proposals and budgets for client assignments.
- Support the Partners in identifying potential business opportunities, whilst helping businesses achieve their goals
- Lead meetings and relationships with your clients and provide detailed guidance on the information delivered and guide them through the transaction
- Networking across the broader Corporate Finance market, lawyers and bankers
- Coach and train more junior members of the team
The Successful candidate will:
- Be ACA (or ACCA) qualified or studying for CFA
- Experience within Corporate Finance, M&A or Due Diligence
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Proven track record of managing client relationships
- A Competitive Base Salary
- 34 days holiday (inc. bank holidays)
- Private Medical Cover
- Enhanced Parental & family leave
- Flexible working
- Life Assurance
- Uncapped career progression
Michael Page specialises in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of qualified accountants. In fact, our organisation was founded to provide selection and recruitment services for accounting professionals and has been a market leader in this field for more than 35 years.
We have earned the trust of clients in industry and commerce, the banking and financial services markets and the public and not-for-profit sector. We also have an exemplary track record of completing assignments for everyone from small, boutique practices to the Big Four firms.
Michael Page has pioneered a unique, consultative approach to recruitment, enabling us to find the best fit between our client’s needs and the candidate’s experience and abilities. With an emphasis on delivering results and establishing long-term relationships, our consultants waive commission in favour of quarterly profit share – that means impartial career advice and an entire team pulling together on your behalf.
Many of our consultants have a background in accounting and finance – that’s real, grass roots expertise at your disposal. Combine that with the global reach you get from a company that has over 164 offices in 34 countries and you’re looking at a pretty formidable package.
We are confident no other consultancy is better qualified to help you make that crucial, next step in your career. Take this opportunity to browse our accounting, tax and treasury jobs to find out more about our specific expertise:
• Industry and commerce
• Financial services
• Public and not-for-profit
• Specialist markets
• Newly qualified ACA
Alternatively, if you're looking to hire, please send us a job brief or get in touch to find out how our track record could add value to your recruitment process”
Visit the Michael Page website for more information
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert