The role of this corporate finance manager is to bridge the gap between the partners and the newly qualified executives. You will ensure the successful delivery of various deals and transactions across the North.
My client is an award-winning leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisers across the UK and Europe. They have experienced dramatic growth in recent years and as a result, are looking to invest in expanding their teams even further.
The role of a Corporate Finance Manager role is to:
- Project managing a wide range of transactions
- Preparing and negotiating fee estimates, engagement planning memorandums, proposals and budgets for client assignments.
- Support the Partners in identifying potential business opportunities, whilst helping businesses achieve their goals
- Lead meetings and relationships with your clients and provide detailed guidance on the information delivered and guide them through the transaction
- Networking across the broader Corporate Finance market, lawyers and bankers
- Coach and train more junior members of the team
The Successful candidate will:
- Be ACA (or ACCA) qualified or studying for CFA
- Experience within Corporate Finance, M&A or Due Diligence
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Proven track record of managing client relationships
- A Competitive Base Salary
- 34 days holiday (inc. bank holidays)
- Private Medical Cover
- Enhanced Parental & family leave
- Flexible working
- Life Assurance
- Uncapped career progression