Personal Tax Senior / Supervisor
- Hays Senior Finance
- England, City of London, London
- GBP40000.00 - GBP50000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 24 Apr 2023
- Accounting - practice
- Salary band
- £40,000 - £50,000, £50,000 - £60,000
- Contract type
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly office
-West End Based Office -Private Client Tax Boutique for Entertainment Clients -Apply Now -Rare Opportunity!
Private Client Tax Senior / Supervisor
This boutique organisation has a family feel comprising of 15 staff and 2 directors, they are looking for a tax specialist focusing purely on personal tax using the CCH software.
They source many entertainment clients, actors, movie stars, musicians, artists, presenters, broadcasters and VIP's.
- The firm has been going for a long time,
- Will look after and train up junior, study support considered,
- Would look at semi-seniors that are ready to take on more responsibility,
- A lot of interesting clients,
- A third of the business is high net worth Individuals,
- West End Based Boutique Office,
- Small friendly team.
- Team of two at the moment which will be increasing to three members, therefore the split will be 200 Personal - Tax clients each.
Self-employed accounts that are straightforward, it would be useful if the candidate is experienced in accounting and has great knowledge in using Excel. There are opportunities to gain Trusts experience and sole trader-ships involved. They have a portal for their entertainment clients which includes templates for letters.
If you are interested apply now, if you are a suitable candidate I will be in contact with you, I have over 100 jobs on at the moment. Let me help you by finding the best match possible for you and let me get the highest possible salary I can for you.
At Hays we invest in lifelong partnerships that empower people and businesses to succeed. With over 50 years’ success under our belts and a workforce of 10,000+ people across 32 countries, we’ve evolved to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
From CFO to Newly Qualified, we work with talented finance professionals and match them with organisations where they can achieve a lasting impact.
So much more than specialist recruiters in accounting and finance, what really sets us apart is our knowledge through scale, deep understanding and our ability to meaningfully innovate for our customers. All our consultants have strong relationships across the industry and the support of our extensive global network. That’s why organisations of all types and sizes – from international blue chips to SMEs – trust us to find the people who can help transform their business.
So, whether you want something local or international, permanent, or interim, we have the breadth of coverage and the depth of understanding to help you find it.
We have specialist recruitment teams in the following areas:
- Corporate Governance
- Credit Control
- Part-Qualified Accountant
- Public Practice Accounting
- Public Services Accounting
- Senior Finance – Qualified
- Support, Ledgers & Bookkeeping
- Tax & Treasury
You can rely on us to deliver today and help you plan for tomorrow
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert