Finance Business Partner
- Michael Page
- Oxfordshire, England, Abingdon
- GBP65000 - GBP70000 per annum
- Closing date
- 23 Apr 2023
- Healthcare and pharmaceutical
- Salary band
- £60,000 - £70,000, £70,000 - £80,000
- Contract type
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly office
The role will act as the key contributor to the Head of FP&A in delivery of accurate and timely financial reporting and analysis to support decision making and growth; & act as a finance business partner to operational & commercial members of the UK leadership team.
The client are a large Pharmaceutical business who have an office based in Abingdon. This role will look after my client's UK business which is circa £40mill.
The key responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner will be:
- Serve as a key finance business partner to the UK Commercial Director and Director of Customer Operations - including delivery of reliable and insightful financial information to support decision making.
- Completion and improvement of the daily, monthly and weekly revenue reporting to support commercial growth and inform accurate revenue projections.
- Ensure insightful and commercial pricing support to the UK Commercial team, applying appropriate pricing governance
- Development, production & monitoring of Operational KPIs to drive operational efficiency and cost saving
- Influencing and supporting Commercial & Operational teams with delivery of Gross Margin Improvement Projects.
- Working closely with the Head of FP&A & commercial stakeholders on delivery of the UK quarterly forecasting requirements. Including identification of financial risks and opportunities in the operational areas they support
- Responsibility for managing and maintaining the sales performance dashboard, and calculating sales team performance and commission
- Providing reliable financial information to support business change projects, and the opportunity to manage finance lead projects.
In addition, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to support the International Finance Director in FP&A activities including:
- Completion of monthly financial reporting and analysis
- Production and monitoring of KPIs
- Key product and customer dashboards
- Segmental analysis
- Responsible for consolidating and contribution to the International financial planning process
The successful Finance Business Partner will be:
- Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA) with 5 years + PQE
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Strong computer skills especially MS Office (Advanced Excel skills essential)
- Able to interact with key stakeholders at a senior level
- Experience in large, multinational corporation
- Experience of Hyperion and SAP is an advantage
On offer for the successful candidate will be the opportunity to work for a large well known business who have a history of internal promotions.
The salary is £65,000-£70,000 along with an extensive benefits package.
Michael Page specialises in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of qualified accountants. In fact, our organisation was founded to provide selection and recruitment services for accounting professionals and has been a market leader in this field for more than 35 years.
We have earned the trust of clients in industry and commerce, the banking and financial services markets and the public and not-for-profit sector. We also have an exemplary track record of completing assignments for everyone from small, boutique practices to the Big Four firms.
Michael Page has pioneered a unique, consultative approach to recruitment, enabling us to find the best fit between our client’s needs and the candidate’s experience and abilities. With an emphasis on delivering results and establishing long-term relationships, our consultants waive commission in favour of quarterly profit share – that means impartial career advice and an entire team pulling together on your behalf.
Many of our consultants have a background in accounting and finance – that’s real, grass roots expertise at your disposal. Combine that with the global reach you get from a company that has over 164 offices in 34 countries and you’re looking at a pretty formidable package.
We are confident no other consultancy is better qualified to help you make that crucial, next step in your career. Take this opportunity to browse our accounting, tax and treasury jobs to find out more about our specific expertise:
• Industry and commerce
• Financial services
• Public and not-for-profit
• Specialist markets
• Newly qualified ACA
Alternatively, if you're looking to hire, please send us a job brief or get in touch to find out how our track record could add value to your recruitment process”
Visit the Michael Page website for more information
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert