- Michael Page
- West Yorkshire, England, Leeds / Horsforth, England, West Yorkshire
- GBP58000 - GBP65000 per annum
- Closing date
- 21 Apr 2023
- Accounting - practice
- Salary band
- £50,000 - £60,000, £60,000 - £70,000
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly office
A large independent firm of Accountants in Leeds are currently recruiting for an experienced Audit Manager to join their team as a result of the growth of their client portfolio and Partner retirement. They are looking for someone to ultimately progress to director level.
The remit of the role includes:
- Acting as audit lead on a variety of audit work, including statutory audit of year end financial statements; grant audit, internal audit, client money audits for property professionals and Solicitors Accounts Rules audit.
- Working at client premises, supervising and training junior staff, developing client relationships and demonstrating a commercial approach to audit work performed.
- Taking responsibility for planning, field work and completion of accounts for a mixed portfolio of clients, including professional firms and general corporate businesses.
You must be either ACA/ACCA qualified and have a relevant public practice background including external audit exposure.
Ongoing professional development will be provided for progression and benefits are commensurate with a top flight firm such as they are. They also offer a very good degree of flexibility for those who need it, whether that be flexibility with hours or working from home. They genuinely offering a trusting and autonomous environment.
Michael Page specialises in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of qualified accountants. In fact, our organisation was founded to provide selection and recruitment services for accounting professionals and has been a market leader in this field for more than 35 years.
We have earned the trust of clients in industry and commerce, the banking and financial services markets and the public and not-for-profit sector. We also have an exemplary track record of completing assignments for everyone from small, boutique practices to the Big Four firms.
Michael Page has pioneered a unique, consultative approach to recruitment, enabling us to find the best fit between our client’s needs and the candidate’s experience and abilities. With an emphasis on delivering results and establishing long-term relationships, our consultants waive commission in favour of quarterly profit share – that means impartial career advice and an entire team pulling together on your behalf.
Many of our consultants have a background in accounting and finance – that’s real, grass roots expertise at your disposal. Combine that with the global reach you get from a company that has over 164 offices in 34 countries and you’re looking at a pretty formidable package.
We are confident no other consultancy is better qualified to help you make that crucial, next step in your career. Take this opportunity to browse our accounting, tax and treasury jobs to find out more about our specific expertise:
• Industry and commerce
• Financial services
• Public and not-for-profit
• Specialist markets
• Newly qualified ACA
Alternatively, if you're looking to hire, please send us a job brief or get in touch to find out how our track record could add value to your recruitment process”
Visit the Michael Page website for more information
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert