Senior Financial Accountant
- Michael Page
- London, Croydon, England
- GBP50000 - GBP57000 per annum
- Closing date
- 21 Apr 2023
- Retail and wholesale
- Salary band
- £50,000 - £60,000
- Contract type
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly office
Consumer focused business based in Croydon is recruiting a Financial Accountant
You will have exposure to FRS 102
My client is a consumer (B2C) business based in Croydon.
- Managing the End-to-End External Statutory Audits
- Managing and coordinating the preparation of all Statutory Financial Statements with the external Accounting Advisor
- End-to End preparation of some Entities Financial Statements that are not outsourced
- Timely and Accurate Statutory Filings and Compliance for our Entities. Maintaining Companies House records and Statutory Register
- Taxation, including Corp Tax, VAT. Co-ordinating Tax analysis, calculations and filing with our external Tax Advisor.
- ONS reporting
- Accounting for our Acquisitions, Disposals and Hive Ups (Fair Value Accounting)
Qualified accountant - probably with a background in external audit and exposure to FRS 102
Salary to £55,000 plus package
Michael Page specialises in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of qualified accountants. In fact, our organisation was founded to provide selection and recruitment services for accounting professionals and has been a market leader in this field for more than 35 years.
We have earned the trust of clients in industry and commerce, the banking and financial services markets and the public and not-for-profit sector. We also have an exemplary track record of completing assignments for everyone from small, boutique practices to the Big Four firms.
Michael Page has pioneered a unique, consultative approach to recruitment, enabling us to find the best fit between our client’s needs and the candidate’s experience and abilities. With an emphasis on delivering results and establishing long-term relationships, our consultants waive commission in favour of quarterly profit share – that means impartial career advice and an entire team pulling together on your behalf.
Many of our consultants have a background in accounting and finance – that’s real, grass roots expertise at your disposal. Combine that with the global reach you get from a company that has over 164 offices in 34 countries and you’re looking at a pretty formidable package.
We are confident no other consultancy is better qualified to help you make that crucial, next step in your career. Take this opportunity to browse our accounting, tax and treasury jobs to find out more about our specific expertise:
• Industry and commerce
• Financial services
• Public and not-for-profit
• Specialist markets
• Newly qualified ACA
Alternatively, if you're looking to hire, please send us a job brief or get in touch to find out how our track record could add value to your recruitment process”
Visit the Michael Page website for more information
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert