Senior Audit Manager
- Michael Page
- West Midlands, England, Walsall
- GBP55000 - GBP70000 per annum
- Closing date
- 21 Apr 2023
- Accounting - practice
- Salary band
- £50,000 - £60,000, £60,000 - £70,000, £70,000 - £80,000
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly office
Audit Senior Manager to join their team as a key hire, working in partnership with the leadership team. The firm and role provides clear career development prospects and you will have genuine chance to carve a career in an influential role within one of the regions leading firms.
A growing and successful group of practices, having doubled in size since Covid. This accountancy practice has a diverse client portfolio which includes a variety of exciting companies from groups to overseas subsidiaries and a range of corporate and not for profit clients.
- Reporting to a partner you will assist on the development of the team, attraction of new talent, delivering / overview of technical work, client stakeholder management and ensure all the correct processes and procedures are followed.
- Develop, retain and motivate junior members of staff and assist in the management of the team on a day-to-day basis
- Management of budgets, fees targets, WIP and debtors
- Advising on an array of practice queries when necessary
- Act as one of the main points of contact within the office for clients, keeping them informed of progress in relation to all aspects of service delivery and maintaining regular contact with them
- Review work completed by junior team members and resolving all issues
- ACCA/ACA qualified or equivalent with at least 5 years of post-qualification experience.
- Have proven experience of working in a practice environment
- Experience in managing an audit portfolio
- Have a proven track record of maintaining strong client relationships
- Flexible/hybrid working available
- 30 days holiday
- Work life balance
- Death in service
- Payment of professional subscriptions
- Annual discretionary bonus
Michael Page specialises in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of qualified accountants. In fact, our organisation was founded to provide selection and recruitment services for accounting professionals and has been a market leader in this field for more than 35 years.
We have earned the trust of clients in industry and commerce, the banking and financial services markets and the public and not-for-profit sector. We also have an exemplary track record of completing assignments for everyone from small, boutique practices to the Big Four firms.
Michael Page has pioneered a unique, consultative approach to recruitment, enabling us to find the best fit between our client’s needs and the candidate’s experience and abilities. With an emphasis on delivering results and establishing long-term relationships, our consultants waive commission in favour of quarterly profit share – that means impartial career advice and an entire team pulling together on your behalf.
Many of our consultants have a background in accounting and finance – that’s real, grass roots expertise at your disposal. Combine that with the global reach you get from a company that has over 164 offices in 34 countries and you’re looking at a pretty formidable package.
We are confident no other consultancy is better qualified to help you make that crucial, next step in your career. Take this opportunity to browse our accounting, tax and treasury jobs to find out more about our specific expertise:
• Industry and commerce
• Financial services
• Public and not-for-profit
• Specialist markets
• Newly qualified ACA
Alternatively, if you're looking to hire, please send us a job brief or get in touch to find out how our track record could add value to your recruitment process”
Visit the Michael Page website for more information
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert