Internal Audit Manager
- Michael Page
- South Yorkshire, Sheffield, England
- Healthcare, Pension (15%), 30 Days Holiday
- Closing date
- 13 Apr 2023
- Banking, finance and investment
- Salary band
- £40,000 - £50,000
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly office
We have a new opportunity within the Audit team on a Permanent basis for an Internal Audit Manager to work closely with colleagues within the team undertaking operational and financial internal audits.
The business are a Financial Services business based in Sheffield
The Internal Audit Manager will be reporting to the Internal Audit Director and will interview business teams about working practices and ascertaining compliance with established policies and procedures, and identifying actual and potential weaknesses in controls, cost savings and efficiency improvements will be part of your responsibility. This will also include;
- Planning the audit, defining audit objectives and preparing the risk control matrix/test plans,
- evaluating the effectiveness of controls,
- maintaining comprehensive working papers,
- drafting and agreeing findings and
- compiling the final report.
The successful candidate should have;
- Experience in delivering Internal Audits within a banking or public sector organisation,
- Confidence dealing with a variety of stakeholders including some execs,
- ACA / ACCA / CIA / CMIIA Qualification
The successful Internal Audit Manager will receive;
- Salary from £40,000
- 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays (pro rata for part time)
- 15% employer pension contribution
- Flexible working, cycle to work scheme, healthcare cash plan and life assurance
- Paid voluntary days, maternity, adoption, and shared parental leave
- Benefits designed to suit your lifestyle - from discounts on retail and socialising, to health and wellbeing, travel, and technology...and plenty more
Michael Page specialises in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of qualified accountants. In fact, our organisation was founded to provide selection and recruitment services for accounting professionals and has been a market leader in this field for more than 35 years.
We have earned the trust of clients in industry and commerce, the banking and financial services markets and the public and not-for-profit sector. We also have an exemplary track record of completing assignments for everyone from small, boutique practices to the Big Four firms.
Michael Page has pioneered a unique, consultative approach to recruitment, enabling us to find the best fit between our client’s needs and the candidate’s experience and abilities. With an emphasis on delivering results and establishing long-term relationships, our consultants waive commission in favour of quarterly profit share – that means impartial career advice and an entire team pulling together on your behalf.
Many of our consultants have a background in accounting and finance – that’s real, grass roots expertise at your disposal. Combine that with the global reach you get from a company that has over 164 offices in 34 countries and you’re looking at a pretty formidable package.
We are confident no other consultancy is better qualified to help you make that crucial, next step in your career. Take this opportunity to browse our accounting, tax and treasury jobs to find out more about our specific expertise:
• Industry and commerce
• Financial services
• Public and not-for-profit
• Specialist markets
• Newly qualified ACA
Alternatively, if you're looking to hire, please send us a job brief or get in touch to find out how our track record could add value to your recruitment process”
Visit the Michael Page website for more information
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert