As Interim Finance Manager, working for a successful FMCG business, you will be responsible for producing the monthly management accounts, business partnering and mentoring a junior member of the team.
Successful and fast-paced FMCG business
As Interim Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Producing the month end P&L and Supply Chain management pack
- Weekly flash forecasting and supporting analysis
- Producing daily, weekly and monthly metrics and analysis to support the operational side of the business
- Reviewing new product costings
- Business partnering with the Supply Chain Team
- Mentoring a junior member of the team
This is a 6 month role to cover a secondment.
My client is looking for someone with experience within the FMCG or manufacturing sectors, that is confident in producing monthly management accounts, analysis and costings. You should be confident enough to liaise and partner with those outside of finance.
A key part of this role is mentoring a junior member of the team, so previous experience of this is essential.
This role is due to start ASAP and will be for a minimum of 6 months. You just be willing to travel to the site in Mid Kent 4-5 days per week.
£50,000-£65,000 dependent on experience or a day rate equivalent