Private Client Tax Manager
- Michael Page
- London, England
- GBP70000 - GBP75000 per annum
- Closing date
- 19 Apr 2023
- Accounting - practice
- Salary band
- £70,000 - £80,000
- Contract type
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly office
An experienced manager to join the Private Client tax team to manage a portfolio of clients, support the team's trainees and provide excellent services to a range of clients.
A leading Top 20 independent accounting firm based in the City of London. The firm offers tax, accounting, audit and financial advice. The firm has a fantastic supportive culture encouraging professional collaboration and socialising with colleagues. The practice prides itself on well-being putting that front and centre of the efforts to invest in their people.
- Managing a portfolio of clients in relation to their UK tax reporting requirements.
- Ensuring the tax return compliance and administrative procedures are fully complied with for all tax work for your portfolio.
- Assisting with preparing a wide range of advisory and planning correspondence.
- Taking responsibility for responding to all HMRC enquiries, in conjunction with the Partner/Director group.
- Supporting the technical and professional development of more junior team members.
- Have knowledge of UK tax and accounting matters.
- Are CTA qualified with first time passes, or equivalent.
- Have the ability to review other people's work and assess more junior team members.
- Possess excellent networking capability.
- Enjoy supporting and developing more junior team members.
- Have the ability to build great rapport and relationships with colleagues, team members and clients.
- Are committed to expanding your personal tax knowledge and experience
- Competitive salary in line with market rate
- Agile working is available, including core hours and two days working from home.
- My client prides itself on our award-winning training, genuine work life balance, clear succession paths for staff, supportive leadership teams
Michael Page specialises in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of qualified accountants. In fact, our organisation was founded to provide selection and recruitment services for accounting professionals and has been a market leader in this field for more than 35 years.
We have earned the trust of clients in industry and commerce, the banking and financial services markets and the public and not-for-profit sector. We also have an exemplary track record of completing assignments for everyone from small, boutique practices to the Big Four firms.
Michael Page has pioneered a unique, consultative approach to recruitment, enabling us to find the best fit between our client’s needs and the candidate’s experience and abilities. With an emphasis on delivering results and establishing long-term relationships, our consultants waive commission in favour of quarterly profit share – that means impartial career advice and an entire team pulling together on your behalf.
Many of our consultants have a background in accounting and finance – that’s real, grass roots expertise at your disposal. Combine that with the global reach you get from a company that has over 164 offices in 34 countries and you’re looking at a pretty formidable package.
We are confident no other consultancy is better qualified to help you make that crucial, next step in your career. Take this opportunity to browse our accounting, tax and treasury jobs to find out more about our specific expertise:
• Industry and commerce
• Financial services
• Public and not-for-profit
• Specialist markets
• Newly qualified ACA
Alternatively, if you're looking to hire, please send us a job brief or get in touch to find out how our track record could add value to your recruitment process”
Visit the Michael Page website for more information
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert