International Institutions & Donor Assurance - Audit Seniors
- Michael Page
- England, London
- Closing date
- 19 Apr 2023
- Accounting - practice
- Salary band
- £50,000 - £60,000, £60,000 - £70,000, £70,000 - £80,000
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly home
This role will interest auditors who are keen to work on international assignments, supporting the global donor and wider public sector.
Client DetailsBased in London with international travel, this team at a global accountancy firm works on donor funded and charity implemented assurance programmes, including the following client deliverables on behalf of the European Commission, United Nations Agencies, FCDO, OECD and USAid.
This role is both challenging and rewarding, and offers travel experiences that very few other roles can match. In the role, you'll:
- Prepare a tailored plan for all assignments based on a good understanding of the terms of reference and the applicable contractual conditions
- Lead opening meetings and with auditees and present the audit findings clearly and credibly at closing meetings
- Lead assignment fieldwork teams, including locally based staff, on overseas assignments, or work alone
- Demonstrate the ability to identify issues and areas of non-compliance on an assignment and write them up as findings in a detailed, precise and clear way in the assignment report
- Lead larger country wide teams, acting as the focal point and taking on management tasks
- Be able to work to tight deadlines and manage time effectively
- Be prepared to be out of the office on international assignments
- Qualifications: (ACA / ACCA / CIMA or equivalent)
- Audit experience in practice, preferably including public sector experience
- Ability to work under pressure with accuracy and focus
- Sound technical and analytical skills
- Passionate about international travel
- Second language, especially French, Spanish or German is highly desirable
- Willing to work in international locations
- Excellent salary and benefits
- High travel
- Be active in the internal development of International Institutions and Donor Assurance
Michael Page specialises in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of qualified accountants. In fact, our organisation was founded to provide selection and recruitment services for accounting professionals and has been a market leader in this field for more than 35 years.
We have earned the trust of clients in industry and commerce, the banking and financial services markets and the public and not-for-profit sector. We also have an exemplary track record of completing assignments for everyone from small, boutique practices to the Big Four firms.
Michael Page has pioneered a unique, consultative approach to recruitment, enabling us to find the best fit between our client’s needs and the candidate’s experience and abilities. With an emphasis on delivering results and establishing long-term relationships, our consultants waive commission in favour of quarterly profit share – that means impartial career advice and an entire team pulling together on your behalf.
Many of our consultants have a background in accounting and finance – that’s real, grass roots expertise at your disposal. Combine that with the global reach you get from a company that has over 164 offices in 34 countries and you’re looking at a pretty formidable package.
We are confident no other consultancy is better qualified to help you make that crucial, next step in your career. Take this opportunity to browse our accounting, tax and treasury jobs to find out more about our specific expertise:
• Industry and commerce
• Financial services
• Public and not-for-profit
• Specialist markets
• Newly qualified ACA
Alternatively, if you're looking to hire, please send us a job brief or get in touch to find out how our track record could add value to your recruitment process”
Visit the Michael Page website for more information
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert