- Michael Page
- England, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Closing date
- 18 Apr 2023
- Charity and not for profit
- Salary band
- over £450 per day
- Contract type
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly home
This will be a 6 to 9 month contract with the possibility of it being extended.
This is a very significant temporary hire for the academy trust, as they need an experienced support from an individual that's worked at a similarly senior-level for a charity or academy trust.
- This position will involve overseeing the finance function for the academy trust
- Working with internal and external stakeholders and attend finance/committee meetings
- Work with the CEO to create business cases for new schools.
- Day to day production and consolidation of management accounts, forecasting returns and grant applications
- Overseeing payroll
- Presenting the trust's financial picture to board of trustees and D.F.E
The successful Interim CFO will:
- Be a CIMA or ACCA qualified candidate - this is essential for this position
- Have experience working in a similar role/capacity on an Interim basis
- Have experience within Academy Trusts - desirable but not crucial.
- Will have Not-For-Profit experience - equally desirable
What is on offer for the successful Interim CFO?
- This will feature a flexible, hybrid working environment with typically 1 day per week in the office.
Michael Page specialises in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of qualified accountants. In fact, our organisation was founded to provide selection and recruitment services for accounting professionals and has been a market leader in this field for more than 35 years.
We have earned the trust of clients in industry and commerce, the banking and financial services markets and the public and not-for-profit sector. We also have an exemplary track record of completing assignments for everyone from small, boutique practices to the Big Four firms.
Michael Page has pioneered a unique, consultative approach to recruitment, enabling us to find the best fit between our client’s needs and the candidate’s experience and abilities. With an emphasis on delivering results and establishing long-term relationships, our consultants waive commission in favour of quarterly profit share – that means impartial career advice and an entire team pulling together on your behalf.
Many of our consultants have a background in accounting and finance – that’s real, grass roots expertise at your disposal. Combine that with the global reach you get from a company that has over 164 offices in 34 countries and you’re looking at a pretty formidable package.
We are confident no other consultancy is better qualified to help you make that crucial, next step in your career. Take this opportunity to browse our accounting, tax and treasury jobs to find out more about our specific expertise:
• Industry and commerce
• Financial services
• Public and not-for-profit
• Specialist markets
• Newly qualified ACA
Alternatively, if you're looking to hire, please send us a job brief or get in touch to find out how our track record could add value to your recruitment process”
Visit the Michael Page website for more information
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert