Interim Overhead Accountant- Bristol
- Hays Senior Finance
- Bristol, England
- Closing date
- 23 Mar 2023
- Construction and property
- Salary band
- £150 - £300 per day, £300 - £450 per day
- Contract type
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly home
FULLY QUALIFIED ACCOUNTANT REQUIRED - BRISTOL 3 month interim assignment starting as soon as possible
Interim Overhead Accountant role in Bristol
An interim overhead accountant to provide financial information and analysis to the budget holders.
- Ownership of £20m corporate overhead budget
- Preparation of reporting packs for budget holders
- Variance analysis and reporting, including information on key cost drivers
- Assisting with month end close and journal processing
- Analysing and communicating financial data to non-finance managers
- Production and interpretation of financial models
- Ensure that the financial schedule is adhered to
- Perform adhoc tasks such as preparing of income statements, balance sheets and other financial documents / assisting with the annual audit
- Proficient in excel and accounting software programs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate independently
- Organisational and time management skills
Experience / knowledge:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Experience in a similar role is desirable
- Available to start immediately
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Charles Maidment from the Hays Bristol team.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays we invest in lifelong partnerships that empower people and businesses to succeed. With over 50 years’ success under our belts and a workforce of 10,000+ people across 32 countries, we’ve evolved to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
From CFO to Newly Qualified, we work with talented finance professionals and match them with organisations where they can achieve a lasting impact.
So much more than specialist recruiters in accounting and finance, what really sets us apart is our knowledge through scale, deep understanding and our ability to meaningfully innovate for our customers. All our consultants have strong relationships across the industry and the support of our extensive global network. That’s why organisations of all types and sizes – from international blue chips to SMEs – trust us to find the people who can help transform their business.
So, whether you want something local or international, permanent, or interim, we have the breadth of coverage and the depth of understanding to help you find it.
We have specialist recruitment teams in the following areas:
- Corporate Governance
- Credit Control
- Part-Qualified Accountant
- Public Practice Accounting
- Public Services Accounting
- Senior Finance – Qualified
- Support, Ledgers & Bookkeeping
- Tax & Treasury
You can rely on us to deliver today and help you plan for tomorrow
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert