- Hays Senior Finance
- England, London
- GBP100000.00 - GBP120000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 28 Mar 2023
- Entertainment, publishing and media
- Salary band
- £100,000 - £125,000
- Contract type
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly home
Your new company
A privately backed Media agency, working with a range of household names. With a strong business strategy to grow and exit.
Your new role
Reporting into the board you will run the day to day finance function, with 4 reports. Your role will include:
- Oversee monthly accounting, board packs and forecasting.
- Lead on strategy to grow the business for sale
- Lead a team of 4 accountants
- Negotiate client contracts
- Attend board meetings
What you'll need to succeed
- Fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA accountant
- Experience as a Head of Finance/Finance Director in a Media SME Agency
- Exposure to leading a team, mentorship and 1-2-1 reviews
- A passion for the media industry
- A strategic and commercial vision
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary, reviews and annual bonus
- Extremely flexible working from home policy
- Health, life and dental insurance
- 25 days annual leave
- The chance to be part of the family community!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays we invest in lifelong partnerships that empower people and businesses to succeed. With over 50 years’ success under our belts and a workforce of 10,000+ people across 32 countries, we’ve evolved to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
From CFO to Newly Qualified, we work with talented finance professionals and match them with organisations where they can achieve a lasting impact.
So much more than specialist recruiters in accounting and finance, what really sets us apart is our knowledge through scale, deep understanding and our ability to meaningfully innovate for our customers. All our consultants have strong relationships across the industry and the support of our extensive global network. That’s why organisations of all types and sizes – from international blue chips to SMEs – trust us to find the people who can help transform their business.
So, whether you want something local or international, permanent, or interim, we have the breadth of coverage and the depth of understanding to help you find it.
We have specialist recruitment teams in the following areas:
- Corporate Governance
- Credit Control
- Part-Qualified Accountant
- Public Practice Accounting
- Public Services Accounting
- Senior Finance – Qualified
- Support, Ledgers & Bookkeeping
- Tax & Treasury
You can rely on us to deliver today and help you plan for tomorrow
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert