Audit Methodology Senior Manager
- Michael Page
- London, England
- GBP75000 - GBP85000 per annum
- Closing date
- 18 Apr 2023
- Accounting - practice
- Salary band
- £70,000 - £80,000, £80,000 - £90,000
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly home
This large accountancy firm is seeking to recruit Senior Managers to join their Audit Methodology team within their Technical Standards department.
Client DetailsLarge accountancy firm. Technical Standards department supporting the audit practice.
- Managing and supporting with the delivery of key Audit Methodology projects which entails guidance, support, proposed changes to the audit tool and training.
- General Methodology projects which include writing and updating technical guidance and policies
- Responding to audit methodology queries from audit staff at all levels
- Development and delivery of audit methodology training content relevant to key methodology projects
- Representative for sectors which includes responding to sector specific queries, sector training and support with developing sector specific content
- Provision of support for the development and delivery of 'group learning sessions' which are led by partners and managers in the audit stream
- Carrying out file reviews for the purposes of internal quality control or testing.
ProfileThe successful candidate will have significant experience in audit, in managing an audit and audit-related projects, with exemplary technical skills regarding auditing standards and their practical application including experience in audit reporting matters.
- Excellent salary and benefits
- Hybrid working
Michael Page specialises in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of qualified accountants. In fact, our organisation was founded to provide selection and recruitment services for accounting professionals and has been a market leader in this field for more than 35 years.
We have earned the trust of clients in industry and commerce, the banking and financial services markets and the public and not-for-profit sector. We also have an exemplary track record of completing assignments for everyone from small, boutique practices to the Big Four firms.
Michael Page has pioneered a unique, consultative approach to recruitment, enabling us to find the best fit between our client’s needs and the candidate’s experience and abilities. With an emphasis on delivering results and establishing long-term relationships, our consultants waive commission in favour of quarterly profit share – that means impartial career advice and an entire team pulling together on your behalf.
Many of our consultants have a background in accounting and finance – that’s real, grass roots expertise at your disposal. Combine that with the global reach you get from a company that has over 164 offices in 34 countries and you’re looking at a pretty formidable package.
We are confident no other consultancy is better qualified to help you make that crucial, next step in your career. Take this opportunity to browse our accounting, tax and treasury jobs to find out more about our specific expertise:
• Industry and commerce
• Financial services
• Public and not-for-profit
• Specialist markets
• Newly qualified ACA
Alternatively, if you're looking to hire, please send us a job brief or get in touch to find out how our track record could add value to your recruitment process”
Visit the Michael Page website for more information
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert