This role will support the group by providing ownership of the Group Forecasting process, interacting with senior stakeholders across the business to ensure a succinct and efficient rolling forecasting process. As a senior member of the finance team you will be required to challenge and provide insight whilst supporting the Divisions in delivering high quality analysis and Corporate reporting and other significant finance led projects throughout the year.
My client are a well recognised employer in the North West, who are a multi-faceted business across the services, retail, hospitality space. The business is experiencing strong levels of growth and has a number of exciting projects in the pipeline.
- Own, run and constantly strive to improve the forecasting processes
- Provide the primary interface to key business decision makers up to director level, to help drive, influence and shape in year forecasting and advise on in year decisions to help support financial performance vs budget.
- Work with senior divisional finance, Group Services FD, the Head of Business Planning and the CFO to help develop the medium- and long-term cash flow business plans
- Lead in the production of forecasting and specific output material (Board reports, management information, ad-hoc requirements, etc) and ensure consistency with modelling data
- Work with Corporate Finance (Treasury) to assess Business Plan impact on cash flow KPIs and covenant compliance.
- Provide a key interface with central Finance and Divisional Heads of Finance as required.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Experience leading and delivering high quality financial analysis
- Strong modelling capability and advanced understanding of Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal, management & influencing skills. Can influence at all levels in the business in order to engage the co-operation of people who are not direct reports
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and to thrive under tight deadlines and high-pressure situations.
- Self-motivated individual with effective organisational skills
A competitive salary as well as a market leading benefits package including a car allowance, 15% bonus and 11% pension.