- Michael Page
- Wythenshawe, England, Greater Manchester
- GBP60000 - GBP65000 per annum + car
- Closing date
- 17 Apr 2023
- Retail and wholesale
- Salary band
- £60,000 - £70,000
- Contract type
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly office
This role will support the group by providing ownership of the Group Forecasting process, interacting with senior stakeholders across the business to ensure a succinct and efficient rolling forecasting process. As a senior member of the finance team you will be required to challenge and provide insight whilst supporting the Divisions in delivering high quality analysis and Corporate reporting and other significant finance led projects throughout the year.
My client are a well recognised employer in the North West, who are a multi-faceted business across the services, retail, hospitality space. The business is experiencing strong levels of growth and has a number of exciting projects in the pipeline.
- Own, run and constantly strive to improve the forecasting processes
- Provide the primary interface to key business decision makers up to director level, to help drive, influence and shape in year forecasting and advise on in year decisions to help support financial performance vs budget.
- Work with senior divisional finance, Group Services FD, the Head of Business Planning and the CFO to help develop the medium- and long-term cash flow business plans
- Lead in the production of forecasting and specific output material (Board reports, management information, ad-hoc requirements, etc) and ensure consistency with modelling data
- Work with Corporate Finance (Treasury) to assess Business Plan impact on cash flow KPIs and covenant compliance.
- Provide a key interface with central Finance and Divisional Heads of Finance as required.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Experience leading and delivering high quality financial analysis
- Strong modelling capability and advanced understanding of Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal, management & influencing skills. Can influence at all levels in the business in order to engage the co-operation of people who are not direct reports
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and to thrive under tight deadlines and high-pressure situations.
- Self-motivated individual with effective organisational skills
A competitive salary as well as a market leading benefits package including a car allowance, 15% bonus and 11% pension.
Michael Page specialises in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of qualified accountants. In fact, our organisation was founded to provide selection and recruitment services for accounting professionals and has been a market leader in this field for more than 35 years.
We have earned the trust of clients in industry and commerce, the banking and financial services markets and the public and not-for-profit sector. We also have an exemplary track record of completing assignments for everyone from small, boutique practices to the Big Four firms.
Michael Page has pioneered a unique, consultative approach to recruitment, enabling us to find the best fit between our client’s needs and the candidate’s experience and abilities. With an emphasis on delivering results and establishing long-term relationships, our consultants waive commission in favour of quarterly profit share – that means impartial career advice and an entire team pulling together on your behalf.
Many of our consultants have a background in accounting and finance – that’s real, grass roots expertise at your disposal. Combine that with the global reach you get from a company that has over 164 offices in 34 countries and you’re looking at a pretty formidable package.
We are confident no other consultancy is better qualified to help you make that crucial, next step in your career. Take this opportunity to browse our accounting, tax and treasury jobs to find out more about our specific expertise:
• Industry and commerce
• Financial services
• Public and not-for-profit
• Specialist markets
• Newly qualified ACA
Alternatively, if you're looking to hire, please send us a job brief or get in touch to find out how our track record could add value to your recruitment process”
Visit the Michael Page website for more information
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert