Interim Finance Business Partner
- Michael Page
- England, Warwickshire, Warwick
- Closing date
- 17 Apr 2023
- Science and technology
- Salary band
- £70,000 - £80,000, £80,000 - £90,000
- Contract type
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly home
- Managing direct reports
- Improving processes
- My client is an industry leader in the IT solutions sector.
- They help to build and keep the nations critical infrastructure connected and protected.
- Working with the business area Director, providing clear and concise analysis as required to enable the business to make effective decisions
- Develop forecast for the business area, measure & report on progress (across cash, P&L and balance sheet)
- Preparation of accurate and meaningful historic analysis by project and cost centre (month end results, KPI's, comparison of actuals to forecasts/budget across Cash, P&L and BS)
- Regular review with key stakeholders to ensure timely unwinding of capital employed and recovery of trapped cash from customers
- Establishing good reporting tools and mechanisms to detect and manage risks on key projects
- Management of direct reports, working closely with the Senior FBP on wider team development
- Ensure contract review and control in place - working with the operations team to ensure contracts accurately reported, scrutinising financial results, and challenging the business.
- Looking for someone with expert Excel level skills to help us automate with reporting
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Previous experience of working in a business facing finance role
- Excellent communicator at all levels of the organisation
- Excellent and clear communicator
- Ability to build good relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to influence decision-making
- Able to manage heavy workload and work to strict deadlines
- Up to £80,000 on a FTC
- 6 month contract
Michael Page specialises in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of qualified accountants. In fact, our organisation was founded to provide selection and recruitment services for accounting professionals and has been a market leader in this field for more than 35 years.
We have earned the trust of clients in industry and commerce, the banking and financial services markets and the public and not-for-profit sector. We also have an exemplary track record of completing assignments for everyone from small, boutique practices to the Big Four firms.
Michael Page has pioneered a unique, consultative approach to recruitment, enabling us to find the best fit between our client’s needs and the candidate’s experience and abilities. With an emphasis on delivering results and establishing long-term relationships, our consultants waive commission in favour of quarterly profit share – that means impartial career advice and an entire team pulling together on your behalf.
Many of our consultants have a background in accounting and finance – that’s real, grass roots expertise at your disposal. Combine that with the global reach you get from a company that has over 164 offices in 34 countries and you’re looking at a pretty formidable package.
We are confident no other consultancy is better qualified to help you make that crucial, next step in your career. Take this opportunity to browse our accounting, tax and treasury jobs to find out more about our specific expertise:
• Industry and commerce
• Financial services
• Public and not-for-profit
• Specialist markets
• Newly qualified ACA
Alternatively, if you're looking to hire, please send us a job brief or get in touch to find out how our track record could add value to your recruitment process”
Visit the Michael Page website for more information
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert