PE Backed business in Manchester City Centre looking to hire a Management Accountant.
I am working with a fast growing PE backed business in Manchester who are looking to hire Management Accountant in to their high calibre group finance team. This business is on a buy and build strategy, acquiring companies at rapid rate. There is a lot of career progression on offer in this role given the expansion and the team you'll be working with.
This role reports in to the Group Reporting Manager and will involve the following
- Running the month end process and assist in preparation of consolidated monthly management accounts for the Group within agreed time frame.
- Deliver consolidated statutory accounts for the Group within agreed time frame, in conjunction with GRM.
- Assist GRM in managing the Group year end audit and be one of main contacts for auditors and other external advisors.
- You will be responsible for preparation and reviewing month end results, including balance sheet control and P&L analysis Be one of main contacts at Group for providing technical financial reporting advice to the firms in the Group.
- As a Management Accountant you will support and mentor our Assistant Management Accountants through their development and studies, providing you with an opportunity to hone your management experience for your future careers.
- You will possess a 'can-do' attitude, with a high level of attention to detail, enabling the preparation of high-quality management accounts and insight into business performance.
- Assist in managing the Group Balance Sheet.
- Develop good working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders (e.g. hub leaders and FCs, banks, auditors etc.)
- Professional accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA).
- Strong experience of producing management accounts.
- Excellent communication skills required in dealing with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong MS Office skills (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Experience in Professional Services an advantage.
- Experience of using Board and Xero accounting packages an advantage.
- Comfortable to be working in an environment of rapid and continuous change.
The salary on offer is up to £50,000 plus a bonus with 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays. They are based in the city centre and have a hybrid working policy, 1-2 days a week in the office. This role and business can offer lots exposure and will be able enhance your CV and career.