Interim Finance Manager
- Michael Page
- Derby, England, Derbyshire / Bury, England, Greater Manchester
- GBP350 - GBP400 per day + possibly temp to perm
- Closing date
- 5 Apr 2023
- Retail and wholesale
- Salary band
- £300 - £450 per day
- Contract type
- Contract, Interim
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly office
To produce monthly management accounts, as well as providing Commercial Financial support to the Management Team.
High growth, acquisitive, multi channel retailer with a strong employer and customer band
Leading a small team in the delivery of Financial and commercial management of 2 state of the art distribution centres, working with internal supply chain stakeholders and well as external 3PL providers.
- Produce monthly management accounts, variance analysis and subsequent Board reports and commentary to Management for the DC.
- Budgeting and forecasting for the site with continuous analysis of financial changes
- Generate weekly and monthly performance reports to deadlines.
- Facilitate the root cause analysis of spend/budgets to support the operations function
- To manage and develop the team of analysts
- To build strong working relationships with the central finance team and operational management
- To act as day-to-day point of contact for all Logistics Finance enquiries on site
- The ability to challenge non-finance professionals both day-to-day and in Board meetings
You will be a qualified or QBE Finance professional with strong commercial experience and exposure to the Logistics / Distribution industry
£350-£400p/d Inside IR35, possibly temp to perm
Michael Page specialises in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of qualified accountants. In fact, our organisation was founded to provide selection and recruitment services for accounting professionals and has been a market leader in this field for more than 35 years.
We have earned the trust of clients in industry and commerce, the banking and financial services markets and the public and not-for-profit sector. We also have an exemplary track record of completing assignments for everyone from small, boutique practices to the Big Four firms.
Michael Page has pioneered a unique, consultative approach to recruitment, enabling us to find the best fit between our client’s needs and the candidate’s experience and abilities. With an emphasis on delivering results and establishing long-term relationships, our consultants waive commission in favour of quarterly profit share – that means impartial career advice and an entire team pulling together on your behalf.
Many of our consultants have a background in accounting and finance – that’s real, grass roots expertise at your disposal. Combine that with the global reach you get from a company that has over 164 offices in 34 countries and you’re looking at a pretty formidable package.
We are confident no other consultancy is better qualified to help you make that crucial, next step in your career. Take this opportunity to browse our accounting, tax and treasury jobs to find out more about our specific expertise:
• Industry and commerce
• Financial services
• Public and not-for-profit
• Specialist markets
• Newly qualified ACA
Alternatively, if you're looking to hire, please send us a job brief or get in touch to find out how our track record could add value to your recruitment process”
Visit the Michael Page website for more information
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert