To produce monthly management accounts, as well as providing Commercial Financial support to the Management Team.
High growth, acquisitive, multi channel retailer with a strong employer and customer band
Leading a small team in the delivery of Financial and commercial management of 2 state of the art distribution centres, working with internal supply chain stakeholders and well as external 3PL providers.
- Produce monthly management accounts, variance analysis and subsequent Board reports and commentary to Management for the DC.
- Budgeting and forecasting for the site with continuous analysis of financial changes
- Generate weekly and monthly performance reports to deadlines.
- Facilitate the root cause analysis of spend/budgets to support the operations function
- To manage and develop the team of analysts
- To build strong working relationships with the central finance team and operational management
- To act as day-to-day point of contact for all Logistics Finance enquiries on site
- The ability to challenge non-finance professionals both day-to-day and in Board meetings
You will be a qualified or QBE Finance professional with strong commercial experience and exposure to the Logistics / Distribution industry
£350-£400p/d Inside IR35, possibly temp to perm