Accountant - Manager
- Hays Senior Finance
- County Antrim, Northern Ireland, Belfast
- GBP45000.00 - GBP55000.00 per annum + car park, attractive salary, pension
- Closing date
- 17 Apr 2023
- Accounting - practice
- Salary band
- £40,000 - £50,000, £50,000 - £60,000
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- From our office
Accounts Manager, Belfast Practice, Hybrid, 1pm Friday Finish, No Audit or Travel, 2 yrs PQE
Your new company
Our client has continued to expand and grow with a strong Accounts and Tax department. Due to the success of their growth and client base they require a strong Accounts Manager. The role will be purely accounts focused with no Audit responsibilities.
Your new role
- Developing relationships and being the first point of contact for a portfolio of client's
- Understanding client queries, proposing a solution and delegation and overview of responses to clients
- Review (some preparation) & Submission of year end company financial statements
- Review (some preparation) & Presentation of management accounts
- Review of self-assessment tax returns & corporation tax returns
- General tax advice (with the support of the tax department)
- Overview of training and development of junior staff (line manager for accounts team)
- Managing a small Team of 5
What you'll need to succeed
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
- Minimum of 2 years PQE
- Extremely organised
- Experience in managing various client deadlines and client portfolios successfully
- Experience of practice based software
- Team Management experience
What you'll get in return
- Very Competitive Salary £45/£55k plus bonus
- Onsite parking
- 1pm Friday Finish
- Hybrid/ Flexible working
- Flexible and Friendly working environment
- No Audit
- No Travel
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays we invest in lifelong partnerships that empower people and businesses to succeed. With over 50 years’ success under our belts and a workforce of 10,000+ people across 32 countries, we’ve evolved to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
From CFO to Newly Qualified, we work with talented finance professionals and match them with organisations where they can achieve a lasting impact.
So much more than specialist recruiters in accounting and finance, what really sets us apart is our knowledge through scale, deep understanding and our ability to meaningfully innovate for our customers. All our consultants have strong relationships across the industry and the support of our extensive global network. That’s why organisations of all types and sizes – from international blue chips to SMEs – trust us to find the people who can help transform their business.
So, whether you want something local or international, permanent, or interim, we have the breadth of coverage and the depth of understanding to help you find it.
We have specialist recruitment teams in the following areas:
- Corporate Governance
- Credit Control
- Part-Qualified Accountant
- Public Practice Accounting
- Public Services Accounting
- Senior Finance – Qualified
- Support, Ledgers & Bookkeeping
- Tax & Treasury
You can rely on us to deliver today and help you plan for tomorrow
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert