An established and high-performing higher education organisation in Bradford is looking for a fully qualified, Financial Accountant to join their finance team on an Interim basis.
This will be a significant temporary hire and assignment for this organisation, as they're in need of experienced support. This will be a 12-month fixed-term contract, with the possibility of becoming permanent.
- This position will involve the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reports, internal audits, budgets and financial reporting
- An individual with good knowledge and experience with tax and VAT is equally imperative
- The ideal candidate will have good experience handling global mobility issues as well as a good understanding and expertise on tax regulations and rules around VAT.
- This organisation has a highly experienced third-party to assist with more complex tax-related issues.
The successful Financial Accountant will:
- Be a CIMA or ACCA qualified candidate - this is essential for this position
- Have experience within Higher Education - desirable but not crucial.
- Will have Not-For-Profit experience - equally desirable
What is on offer for the successful Financial Accountant?
- This will feature a flexible, hybrid working environment with typically 2 per week in the office.