Financial Controller, Permanent job in Telford, £55,000 - £65,000 per annum
Your new company
Hays Senior Finance are working exclusively with this great business based in Telford who have seen tremendous growth over the recent years.
Your new role
The job of the Financial Controller will report directly into the Company's Director and the role will involve:
- Managing a small transactional finance team
- Management information reporting
- Cashflow forecasting
- Cashflow management
- Month end
- Producing monthly management accounts
- Compliance with VAT and tax
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Liaising with external auditors
- Production of annual accounts
- Continuous improvement of processes and systems
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate will be able to hit the ground running, they will be comfortable working in a Number 1 in finance role and be able to deal with top-level accounting but also get involved with the detail when needed.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.