Commercial Finance Analyst
- Michael Page
- Bristol, England
- GBP45000 - GBP50000 per annum
- Closing date
- 3 Apr 2023
- Tourism and hospitality
- Salary band
- £40,000 - £50,000, £50,000 - £60,000
- Contract type
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly office
Reporting into the Commercial Finance Manager, this role will play a key part in developing analytics, data and reporting. As the second member of the new Commercial Finance team, you will have plenty of opportunity to put your stamp on developing the function and making a real impact on the business.
My client are a SME market-leader in their field.
- Supporting with annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting processes ensuring P&L forecasts are robust.
- Acting as Finance Business Partner to the sales team and providing support
- Preparing monthly business review packs and providing commentary
- Flagging risks and opportunities to the forecast and how they can be mitigated or realised to deliver the annual profit target
- Producing reports as required
- Contributing to the wider data strategy and governance from a finance perspective, ensuring Finance's requirements are satisfied
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Excellent communication skills - able to tell the story behind the numbers
- Comfortable working with complex data and systems
- Able to build strong relationships with key stakeholders in the business
- Previous experience with PowerBI (desirable)
- Salary on offer up to £50,000
- 25 days annual leave
- Hybrid working
- Volunteering leave
Michael Page specialises in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of qualified accountants. In fact, our organisation was founded to provide selection and recruitment services for accounting professionals and has been a market leader in this field for more than 35 years.
We have earned the trust of clients in industry and commerce, the banking and financial services markets and the public and not-for-profit sector. We also have an exemplary track record of completing assignments for everyone from small, boutique practices to the Big Four firms.
Michael Page has pioneered a unique, consultative approach to recruitment, enabling us to find the best fit between our client’s needs and the candidate’s experience and abilities. With an emphasis on delivering results and establishing long-term relationships, our consultants waive commission in favour of quarterly profit share – that means impartial career advice and an entire team pulling together on your behalf.
Many of our consultants have a background in accounting and finance – that’s real, grass roots expertise at your disposal. Combine that with the global reach you get from a company that has over 164 offices in 34 countries and you’re looking at a pretty formidable package.
We are confident no other consultancy is better qualified to help you make that crucial, next step in your career. Take this opportunity to browse our accounting, tax and treasury jobs to find out more about our specific expertise:
• Industry and commerce
• Financial services
• Public and not-for-profit
• Specialist markets
• Newly qualified ACA
Alternatively, if you're looking to hire, please send us a job brief or get in touch to find out how our track record could add value to your recruitment process”
Visit the Michael Page website for more information
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert