A Tax Assistant Manager assists a Tax Manager in managing and overseeing tax-related activities for a company or organization. The role involves preparing and reviewing tax returns, conducting research on complex tax issues, assisting in tax planning and strategy development, communicating with clients or internal stakeholders, and supervising junior tax staff.
KJG is an accounting firm that provides a range of accounting, tax, and advisory services to clients across various industries and sectors. The firm has a team of experienced professionals who specialize in areas such as tax planning and compliance, audit and assurance, business advisory, and wealth management. KJG is known for its commitment to delivering high-quality services and providing tailored solutions that meet the unique needs of each client.
Assisting in the preparation and review of tax returns, ensuring compliance with applicable tax laws and regulations.
Managing tax reporting and filing deadlines, ensuring timely submission of tax returns and payments.
Conducting research on complex tax issues and providing guidance to clients or internal stakeholders.
Assisting in tax planning and strategy development, identifying opportunities to minimize tax liabilities and maximize tax benefits.
Communicating with clients or internal stakeholders regarding tax-related matters, responding to inquiries and resolving issues.
Assisting in the development and implementation of tax-related policies and procedures, ensuring adherence to best practices and regulatory requirements.
Supervising and mentoring junior tax staff, providing guidance and training as needed.
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively assist a Tax Manager in managing and overseeing tax-related activities for a company or organization.
- Have a strong understanding of tax laws, regulations, and compliance requirements, excellent analytical and communication skills, and the ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines effectively. Additionally, a successful
- Ability to conduct research on complex tax issues, provide guidance to clients or internal stakeholders, and assist in tax planning and strategy development.
- Ideally ACA or CTA qualified
Competitive compensation: KJG may offer competitive salaries and benefits packages to attract and retain top talent.
Professional development opportunities: KJG offer training and development programs to help candidates enhance their skills and advance their careers.
Work-life balance: KJG may offer flexible working arrangements and generous time-off policies to help employees balance their work and personal lives.
Health and wellness benefits: KJG may offer health insurance, dental insurance, and other wellness benefits to help employees maintain their physical and mental health.
Brand new offices: The firm is expanding and moving into a new space
- Variety of work: Lots of interesting advisory work to get involved with
Career advancement opportunities: KJG may provide opportunities for employees to advance their careers through promotions, lateral moves, or new assignments.