- FXC Intelligence
- UK based remote role with occasional on-site work required in London
- Up to £130,000 + <20% bonus, < 5% contributory pension + private healthcare
- Closing date
- 31 Mar 2023
- Banking, finance and investment, Science and technology
- Salary band
- £100,000 - £125,000, £125,000 - £150,000
- Where will they be working?
- From home
Job Title: VP Finance
Location: Hybrid or Remote. We have a small office in London and ask that employees attend our company meetings and social events in London, held once a month. We have many employees who use the office, we just say work where you work best.
Salary: Up to £130,000 + <20% bonus, < 5% contributory pension + private healthcare for you and your direct family
Skills: Tech/Fintech sector experience. Significant experience working with startups/scaleups. US and UK GAAP. ACA qualified.
Due to further expansion, we are now seeking our first VP Finance, to build and manage our finance function. As this is our very first finance hire, you will have the opportunity to shape the role and make it your own.
We are a fast growing fintech company providing financial data to an enterprise client list of household brands, which include HSBC, PayPal, World Bank, Western Union and MasterCard among others. We are rapidly building on our already strong reputation in the finance sector, and as a result, most of our recent clients have been gained through word of mouth. We can also boast an almost 100% repeat business rate, both of which are incredible achievements for a start-up company.
This is our first VP Finance/finance hire, so this is a great opportunity to make the role your own and start quickly building a team around you. You will report directly to the CEO and will be responsible for both the as-is and to-be financial operations of the company on a global basis. We are seeking an efficient, strategic VP Finance who will expect to be our future CFO.
What we’re looking for:
- Qualified or Chartered status (ACA in the UK)
- Experience working for a tech, payments or data business
- As most of our clients are in the US, strong US accounting and tax experience is required along with UK experience
- Ability to improve the structure of financial reporting (internal and external) for the business
- Ability to build and manage the budgets for the business and each department financial models
- Ability to help shape strategic decisions for the company
- Ability to manage all the day-to-day finance operations of the business across both the UK and US including payables, receivables, tax and budgeting
Why you should consider this role:
- You will get to operate at a very high and strategic level
- You will get to shape the role and truly make it your own
- You will get to build the finance department up from the ground and set it up in a way that you feel is most efficient
- You will join a business consisting of great people and with an amazing culture
- You will be able to work from home and in a way that’s flexible and that fits in with the rest of your family and personal life commitments
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Healthcare for you and your family
- 20% annual bonus/option scheme
- 5% pension
- Enhanced maternity and paternity policy
- Monthly socials
- Quarterly external one-to-one coaching sessions
- A supportive, collaborative environment with plenty of opportunities to learn
- A chance to work with a vibrant, friendly team with a relaxed but committed culture
- Flexible working culture - we can offer remote working
We’re an innovative company that knows how to look after its employees and we take pride in providing a flexible working environment, a great company culture and great opportunities for career growth. Have a look at our careers page to find out more about our perks and benefits and to see for yourself what it’s like to work with us: https://careers.fxcintel.com/
Also, why not take a look at our employee engagement blog to see how our colleagues feel about working at FXC Intelligence: https://careers.fxcintel.com/blog/posts/60820-what-do-our-employees-think-of-fxc-intelligence
In our last engagement survey, our highest scoring result was 95% of employees felt that "People from all backgrounds are being treated fairly”
At FXC Intelligence, we believe in embracing diversity in all of its forms and fostering an inclusive environment. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert