Qualified Management Accountant
- Hays Senior Finance
- England, Buckinghamshire, Milton Keynes
- Closing date
- 22 Feb 2023
- Manufacturing and engineering
- Salary band
- £50,000 - £60,000
- Contract type
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- From our office
Our Milton Keynes based Global FMCG client is looking for experienced Management Accountant.
Your core responsibility will be to support the Head of Finance to prepare, develop, analyse financial information, and implement effective strategies to enhance overall business performance.
In addition, you will also be responsible for:
- Project accounting, risk management reporting and completion of Group reporting within timescales set.
- Ad-hoc reporting / investigations for my FMCG client and the local management Team
- Managing a team member - Assistant Accountant.
- Credit control management within the company, possible matrix format.
- Month End Reconciliations and Month end Processes.
- Communicating with outsourced service provider on behalf of my FCMG client.
You will need to be a post-qualified Accountant (3-5years) who holds strong, advance knowledge of Excel, with a working knowledge of SAP is preferable. In addition, my client is searching for an inquisitive, enthusiastic, team orientated candidate who's looking for a new challenge.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays we invest in lifelong partnerships that empower people and businesses to succeed. With over 50 years’ success under our belts and a workforce of 10,000+ people across 32 countries, we’ve evolved to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
From CFO to Newly Qualified, we work with talented finance professionals and match them with organisations where they can achieve a lasting impact.
So much more than specialist recruiters in accounting and finance, what really sets us apart is our knowledge through scale, deep understanding and our ability to meaningfully innovate for our customers. All our consultants have strong relationships across the industry and the support of our extensive global network. That’s why organisations of all types and sizes – from international blue chips to SMEs – trust us to find the people who can help transform their business.
So, whether you want something local or international, permanent, or interim, we have the breadth of coverage and the depth of understanding to help you find it.
We have specialist recruitment teams in the following areas:
- Corporate Governance
- Credit Control
- Part-Qualified Accountant
- Public Practice Accounting
- Public Services Accounting
- Senior Finance – Qualified
- Support, Ledgers & Bookkeeping
- Tax & Treasury
You can rely on us to deliver today and help you plan for tomorrow
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert