- Michael Page
- England, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
- GBP60000 - GBP65000 per annum
- Closing date
- 8 Mar 2023
- Retail and wholesale
- Salary band
- £60,000 - £70,000
- Contract type
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly office
- High growth, fast paced business, plenty of opportunity for progression
My client is a market leading, constantly expanding retail business
- To understand and provide meaningful analysis in terms of the latest trading across the group.
- Review periodic, quarterly, annual, and longer-term financial plans, providing challenge on performance and reporting these to CEO & CFO.
- Provide support to the wider corporate finance team, including quarterly reporting to the CK group as well as providing ad hoc financial support to the CEO, CFO and Executive board.
The successful candidate will be/have:
- Qualified Accountant CIMA (or equivalent)
- Commercial background with both retail and manufacturing sectors experience is desired
- Proven ability to assimilate, understand and provide insight on key financial information.
- Creation and understanding of advanced excel spreadsheets, most especially for modelling.
Great benefits package is included
Michael Page specialises in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of qualified accountants. In fact, our organisation was founded to provide selection and recruitment services for accounting professionals and has been a market leader in this field for more than 35 years.
We have earned the trust of clients in industry and commerce, the banking and financial services markets and the public and not-for-profit sector. We also have an exemplary track record of completing assignments for everyone from small, boutique practices to the Big Four firms.
Michael Page has pioneered a unique, consultative approach to recruitment, enabling us to find the best fit between our client’s needs and the candidate’s experience and abilities. With an emphasis on delivering results and establishing long-term relationships, our consultants waive commission in favour of quarterly profit share – that means impartial career advice and an entire team pulling together on your behalf.
Many of our consultants have a background in accounting and finance – that’s real, grass roots expertise at your disposal. Combine that with the global reach you get from a company that has over 164 offices in 34 countries and you’re looking at a pretty formidable package.
We are confident no other consultancy is better qualified to help you make that crucial, next step in your career. Take this opportunity to browse our accounting, tax and treasury jobs to find out more about our specific expertise:
• Industry and commerce
• Financial services
• Public and not-for-profit
• Specialist markets
• Newly qualified ACA
Alternatively, if you're looking to hire, please send us a job brief or get in touch to find out how our track record could add value to your recruitment process”
Visit the Michael Page website for more information
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert