Corporate Finance Manager - Lead Advisory Top 10 Firm!
- Michael Page
- Bristol, England
- Closing date
- 8 Mar 2023
- Accounting - practice
- Salary band
- £50,000 - £60,000, £60,000 - £70,000
- Contract type
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly home
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly regarded Corporate Finance Advisory team. They are searching for an ACA/ACCA qualified auditor, who is wanting to diversity and build a career in Corporate Finance.
Our client are a leading firm of Chartered Accountants. They have an award-winning Corporate Finance team, which is nationally recognised.
The Key responsibilities for this Corporate Finance Manager based in Bristol or Cardiff are:
- Review and analysis of projections, and underlying assumptions
- Evaluation of the current trading performance of the business
- Developing an understanding of the target business and its drivers
- Interpretation and analysis of financial and operational information
- Review and analysis of historical trading, cash flow and balance sheets
- Identify and report key issues which may affect the price our clients are willing to pay for target companies
- Identify and quantify potential risk areas that may need to be addressed as part of the deal structure
- Be involved in the production of quality detailed written reports within agreed timescales, briefing the Partner/Director accordingly
For this Corporate Finance Manager position based in Bristol or Cardiff. Our client are searching for candidate who have/are:
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Strong experience of audit, accounts preparation/ CF or TS.
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to build rapport.
- Able to quickly identify the core issues from a large volume of data.
- Able to identify risk and/or potentially price affecting issues.
- Strong experience in using Excel as a reporting and analysis tool.
- Client focused, with an emphasis on quality and accuracy.
- An ability to understand the bigger picture whilst maintaining an eye on the detail.
- Ability to thrive under pressure.
Our client are a market leading firm.
Base salary of £55,000 to £65,000 plus leading benefits and performance based bonus.
This team in particular are growing, so progression will equally be available to you.
Please contact Connor Matthews on 07778333489 for more information.
Michael Page specialises in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of qualified accountants. In fact, our organisation was founded to provide selection and recruitment services for accounting professionals and has been a market leader in this field for more than 35 years.
We have earned the trust of clients in industry and commerce, the banking and financial services markets and the public and not-for-profit sector. We also have an exemplary track record of completing assignments for everyone from small, boutique practices to the Big Four firms.
Michael Page has pioneered a unique, consultative approach to recruitment, enabling us to find the best fit between our client’s needs and the candidate’s experience and abilities. With an emphasis on delivering results and establishing long-term relationships, our consultants waive commission in favour of quarterly profit share – that means impartial career advice and an entire team pulling together on your behalf.
Many of our consultants have a background in accounting and finance – that’s real, grass roots expertise at your disposal. Combine that with the global reach you get from a company that has over 164 offices in 34 countries and you’re looking at a pretty formidable package.
We are confident no other consultancy is better qualified to help you make that crucial, next step in your career. Take this opportunity to browse our accounting, tax and treasury jobs to find out more about our specific expertise:
• Industry and commerce
• Financial services
• Public and not-for-profit
• Specialist markets
• Newly qualified ACA
Alternatively, if you're looking to hire, please send us a job brief or get in touch to find out how our track record could add value to your recruitment process”
Visit the Michael Page website for more information
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert