- Michael Page
- City of London, London, England
- GBP55000 - GBP60000 per annum + Bonus, PMI, Pension
- Closing date
- 7 Mar 2023
- Construction and property
- Salary band
- £50,000 - £60,000, £60,000 - £70,000
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly office
Intercompany accountant to assisting the financial accounts team with the execution of various intercompany accruals and create/maintain control over the various different types of intercompany invoicing system across the group's.
Client DetailsA leading residential and commercial property development company that's focus is to make a difference and achieve the highest standards for their customers. This company puts their customers and people at the heart of everything and work to meet their needs and exceed expectations.
- Review of intercompany code parings, together with investigation and resolution of any mismatches.
- Liaising with teams across the accounts department to ensure future mismatches do not occur
- Preparation of analyses of intercompany positions as required.
- Responsibility for preparation and execution of intercompany loans, including formal loan documentation, interest calculations and accounting schedules.
- Execution of annual intercompany dividend cycle.
- Liaison with the Group's external auditors as part of the year end and interim financial statement process.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
- Fully qualified accountant (ACCA,ACA,CIMA,ICAEW)
- Must be computer literate with the ability to adapt to new software products.
- Experience of Yardi would be advantageous.
- Must have a firm grasp of accounting principles and demonstrable experience of double entry bookkeeping in a group environment.
- Reconciliations experience and related accounting functions.
- Experience of a high-volume environment is preferred
- Career progression opportunity
- Competitive salary
- Great package and benefits
- Opportunity to work for a leading property development company
- Diverse work environment
Michael Page specialises in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of qualified accountants. In fact, our organisation was founded to provide selection and recruitment services for accounting professionals and has been a market leader in this field for more than 35 years.
We have earned the trust of clients in industry and commerce, the banking and financial services markets and the public and not-for-profit sector. We also have an exemplary track record of completing assignments for everyone from small, boutique practices to the Big Four firms.
Michael Page has pioneered a unique, consultative approach to recruitment, enabling us to find the best fit between our client’s needs and the candidate’s experience and abilities. With an emphasis on delivering results and establishing long-term relationships, our consultants waive commission in favour of quarterly profit share – that means impartial career advice and an entire team pulling together on your behalf.
Many of our consultants have a background in accounting and finance – that’s real, grass roots expertise at your disposal. Combine that with the global reach you get from a company that has over 164 offices in 34 countries and you’re looking at a pretty formidable package.
We are confident no other consultancy is better qualified to help you make that crucial, next step in your career. Take this opportunity to browse our accounting, tax and treasury jobs to find out more about our specific expertise:
• Industry and commerce
• Financial services
• Public and not-for-profit
• Specialist markets
• Newly qualified ACA
Alternatively, if you're looking to hire, please send us a job brief or get in touch to find out how our track record could add value to your recruitment process”
Visit the Michael Page website for more information
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert