- Michael Page
- England, London
- GBP75000 - GBP85000 per annum + Car allowance, bonus, pension, benefits
- Closing date
- 7 Mar 2023
- Energy, utilities and mining
- Salary band
- £70,000 - £80,000, £80,000 - £90,000
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly office
The Treasury Accountant will be responsible for delivering day to day technical accounting and reporting for the business as well as guiding key stakeholders on technical treasury accounting matters.
This organisation is a truly global, FTSE 50 listed business, headquartered in London. Their brand is instantly recognisable and have one of the highest employee retention rates in the market. The business thrives on progression from within and provides fantastic opportunities for individuals to grow and develop in the business.
The Treasury Accountant will be responsible for:
- Managing treasury compliance
- Preparation and review of Month-End reporting
- Delivering treasury accounting services with key focus on debt, FX and derivatives
- Providing leadership and advice on technical treasury accounting matters to internal business stakeholders
The Treasury Accountant will:
- Be CA/ACA/ACCA/CIMA or CFA qualified
- Have an extensive knowledge of treasury / financial products
- Have a strong understanding of key treasury accounting standards
- Be a strong communicator to the wider business and leader to junior members in the team
Flexible working and unmatched benefits package including car allowance, non-contributory pension, up to 40% bonus, lunch + gym provided on-site and incredible progression opportunities in the business.
Michael Page specialises in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of qualified accountants. In fact, our organisation was founded to provide selection and recruitment services for accounting professionals and has been a market leader in this field for more than 35 years.
We have earned the trust of clients in industry and commerce, the banking and financial services markets and the public and not-for-profit sector. We also have an exemplary track record of completing assignments for everyone from small, boutique practices to the Big Four firms.
Michael Page has pioneered a unique, consultative approach to recruitment, enabling us to find the best fit between our client’s needs and the candidate’s experience and abilities. With an emphasis on delivering results and establishing long-term relationships, our consultants waive commission in favour of quarterly profit share – that means impartial career advice and an entire team pulling together on your behalf.
Many of our consultants have a background in accounting and finance – that’s real, grass roots expertise at your disposal. Combine that with the global reach you get from a company that has over 164 offices in 34 countries and you’re looking at a pretty formidable package.
We are confident no other consultancy is better qualified to help you make that crucial, next step in your career. Take this opportunity to browse our accounting, tax and treasury jobs to find out more about our specific expertise:
• Industry and commerce
• Financial services
• Public and not-for-profit
• Specialist markets
• Newly qualified ACA
Alternatively, if you're looking to hire, please send us a job brief or get in touch to find out how our track record could add value to your recruitment process”
Visit the Michael Page website for more information
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert