EMEA Accountant - Global Energy Services - £55-65k
- Hays Senior Finance
- England, City of London, London / England, London, West End / England, London
- GBP55000.00 - GBP65000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 14 Feb 2023
- Energy, utilities and mining
- Salary band
- £50,000 - £60,000, £60,000 - £70,000
- Contract type
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly office
Your new company
You will be working for a leading global energy services company that operates over 6000 locations across over 150 countries worldwide. They have a revenue of over $50 million and are constantly growing. Offering an excellent working culture providing fantastic development opportunities and career progression. You will have the opportunity to work with some impressive people alongside senior stakeholders.
Your new role
You will be working as an EMEA Accountant reporting to the EMEA Finance Manager. Key responsibilities include:
- Taking ownership of a number of EMEA entities and being fully responsible for these
- Reconciling the intercompany accounts for these entities
- Conducting fixed asset reviews for your entities
- Data analysis to highlight significant areas of interest
- Supporting project teams with implementing new processes and systems across the group
- Supporting regional finance teams with ad hoc responsibilities
- Oversee allocated journal entries are recorded accurately
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations for your entities
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be recently ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified from either a practice or industry background. If coming from practice you should have worked on large clients. If coming from industry, you should have experience working within a large company. Ideally either will have exposure to IFRS/US GAAP.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a discretionary bonus and a comprehensive benefits package including pension contributions, retail discounts and healthcare discounts. Fantastic opportunity in your career to grow and learn from impressive professionals with excellent career progression and career development opportunities. Flexible hybrid working opportunities with 3 days working from home.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays we invest in lifelong partnerships that empower people and businesses to succeed. With over 50 years’ success under our belts and a workforce of 10,000+ people across 32 countries, we’ve evolved to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
From CFO to Newly Qualified, we work with talented finance professionals and match them with organisations where they can achieve a lasting impact.
So much more than specialist recruiters in accounting and finance, what really sets us apart is our knowledge through scale, deep understanding and our ability to meaningfully innovate for our customers. All our consultants have strong relationships across the industry and the support of our extensive global network. That’s why organisations of all types and sizes – from international blue chips to SMEs – trust us to find the people who can help transform their business.
So, whether you want something local or international, permanent, or interim, we have the breadth of coverage and the depth of understanding to help you find it.
We have specialist recruitment teams in the following areas:
- Corporate Governance
- Credit Control
- Part-Qualified Accountant
- Public Practice Accounting
- Public Services Accounting
- Senior Finance – Qualified
- Support, Ledgers & Bookkeeping
- Tax & Treasury
You can rely on us to deliver today and help you plan for tomorrow
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert