- Michael Page
- England, London
- GBP75000 - GBP80000 per annum + bonus
- Closing date
- 7 Mar 2023
- Retail and wholesale
- Salary band
- £70,000 - £80,000, £80,000 - £90,000
- Contract type
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly home
- A fast-growing consumer brand who are expanding their UK operation and are looking to recruit a Financial Controller to help implement new processes and build out their finance function.
- A role that is likely to develop substantially due to the ongoing growth of the business.
- A multi-national cosmetics and perfumery business with revenues growing from £40m in 2019 to £225m forecasted for 2023 through organic growth as well as new acquisitions.
- Preparing month/year-end accounts reporting under IFRS and US GAAP
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations, accruals, prepayments and journals
- Producing budgets and forecasts
- Inventory and production reporting alongside the cost controller
- Assist in the building of the finance team
- Provide operational stock control and insight
- Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA OR ACCA) with PQE ideally within a stock-based organisation
- Exposure to IFRS/UK & US GAAP
- Working with listed businesses (either in practice or industry)
- Hands-on financial controls experience
- A track-record of building and/or leading teams
- Experience within retail/manufacturing would be very advantageous
- Salary up to £80,000
- Bonus (10%)
- Flexible working (2-3 days per week in the office)
- Newly refurbished offices in Paddington
- Chance to be a part of a fast-growing business
Michael Page specialises in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of qualified accountants. In fact, our organisation was founded to provide selection and recruitment services for accounting professionals and has been a market leader in this field for more than 35 years.
We have earned the trust of clients in industry and commerce, the banking and financial services markets and the public and not-for-profit sector. We also have an exemplary track record of completing assignments for everyone from small, boutique practices to the Big Four firms.
Michael Page has pioneered a unique, consultative approach to recruitment, enabling us to find the best fit between our client’s needs and the candidate’s experience and abilities. With an emphasis on delivering results and establishing long-term relationships, our consultants waive commission in favour of quarterly profit share – that means impartial career advice and an entire team pulling together on your behalf.
Many of our consultants have a background in accounting and finance – that’s real, grass roots expertise at your disposal. Combine that with the global reach you get from a company that has over 164 offices in 34 countries and you’re looking at a pretty formidable package.
We are confident no other consultancy is better qualified to help you make that crucial, next step in your career. Take this opportunity to browse our accounting, tax and treasury jobs to find out more about our specific expertise:
• Industry and commerce
• Financial services
• Public and not-for-profit
• Specialist markets
• Newly qualified ACA
Alternatively, if you're looking to hire, please send us a job brief or get in touch to find out how our track record could add value to your recruitment process”
Visit the Michael Page website for more information
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert