International Financial Reporting Manager
- Hays Senior Finance
- London, England, City of London
- GBP80000.00 - GBP85000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 14 Feb 2023
- Leisure, health and fitness
- Salary band
- £80,000 - £90,000
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- From home
International Financial Reporting Manager, £80,000 - £85,000, Remote Working, e-commerce Entertainment company
Your new company
A unique e-commerce entertainment company based overseas are looking for a remote-working International Financial Reporting Manager, with occasional travel to London. They are dominant in their space, high in growth and hoping to set up offices in London in the near future. With this comes the opportunity to develop in your role with a dynamic new finance team. With over 400 employees and operating in over 15 markets making records, there hasn't been a better opportunity to jump on board than now.
Enabling extraordinary performances and individual growth, the business operates on an open culture, where everyone is encouraged to be genuine, resilient and work together. More than the importance of a good skillset, your values and mindset will be what makes the difference with ideas to further develop the business being encouraged at every opportunity possible...
Your new role
As the new International Financial Reporting Manager in a new geographical area, you'll have a key role to play in the business. Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the Group accounting policies
- Ability to apply accounting policies to new revenues streams, transactions or operational events
- Support the finance teams in applying IFRS and producing annual financial statements
- Deal with complex transactions and communicate impact to senior leaders across the business
- Write key audit accounting papers and present to the Audit committee
- Bring IFRS insights and impact assessments to the Finance team, and help train and improve the team's technical skills
- Identify opportunities to grow and change where seen fit
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed in this exciting new role, you'll need:
- ACA/ACCA qualification
- Experience in a similar role
- Strong technical experience (IFRS)
- High standards of accuracy and precision
- Ability to understand complex transactions and explain simply
What you'll get in return
In return, you'll receive:
- Remote working - strong work/life balance
- £80,000-£85,000 salary
- The chance to develop and progress in this new exciting opportunity
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays we invest in lifelong partnerships that empower people and businesses to succeed. With over 50 years’ success under our belts and a workforce of 10,000+ people across 32 countries, we’ve evolved to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
From CFO to Newly Qualified, we work with talented finance professionals and match them with organisations where they can achieve a lasting impact.
So much more than specialist recruiters in accounting and finance, what really sets us apart is our knowledge through scale, deep understanding and our ability to meaningfully innovate for our customers. All our consultants have strong relationships across the industry and the support of our extensive global network. That’s why organisations of all types and sizes – from international blue chips to SMEs – trust us to find the people who can help transform their business.
So, whether you want something local or international, permanent, or interim, we have the breadth of coverage and the depth of understanding to help you find it.
We have specialist recruitment teams in the following areas:
- Corporate Governance
- Credit Control
- Part-Qualified Accountant
- Public Practice Accounting
- Public Services Accounting
- Senior Finance – Qualified
- Support, Ledgers & Bookkeeping
- Tax & Treasury
You can rely on us to deliver today and help you plan for tomorrow
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert