- Hays Senior Finance
- Oxford, England, Oxfordshire
- GBP55000.00 - GBP65000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 24 Feb 2023
- Transport and logistics
- Salary band
- £50,000 - £60,000, £60,000 - £70,000
- Contract type
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly home
Finance Manager | £50,000 - £65,000 | Oxford (Hybrid Working)
Your new company
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of Oxfordshire's largest employers, going through significant growth. The purpose of the role to support the Finance function with monthly and year-end accounts, forecasts, budgets and audit.
This would suit someone wanting to progress and take on more responsibilities through their career.
Your new role
As the successful candidate, your responsibilities will be:
- Producing monthly Management Accounts
- Producing and managing year-end processes including statutory accounts
- Producing accurate, comprehensive and timely reports for SLT
- Forecasting processes from forward planning to final consolidation
- Business partnering with other functions, including HR, Ops, Commercial etc.
- Supporting Interim and annual audits
- Overhead forecasting and budgeting
- Maintaining controls around IT systems
What you'll need to succeed
To be the successful candidate, you must have / be:
- Qualified accountant, ideally ACA/ACCA
- Strong IT and system skills (especially Excel)
- Strong team player and happy to work independently
- Ability to drive change and improve the finance function
- Excellent communication, presentation and organisational skills
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available, 1 or 2 days in office per week, excellent progression opportunities, 25 days annual leave (+bank holiday) and much more!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays we invest in lifelong partnerships that empower people and businesses to succeed. With over 50 years’ success under our belts and a workforce of 10,000+ people across 32 countries, we’ve evolved to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
From CFO to Newly Qualified, we work with talented finance professionals and match them with organisations where they can achieve a lasting impact.
So much more than specialist recruiters in accounting and finance, what really sets us apart is our knowledge through scale, deep understanding and our ability to meaningfully innovate for our customers. All our consultants have strong relationships across the industry and the support of our extensive global network. That’s why organisations of all types and sizes – from international blue chips to SMEs – trust us to find the people who can help transform their business.
So, whether you want something local or international, permanent, or interim, we have the breadth of coverage and the depth of understanding to help you find it.
We have specialist recruitment teams in the following areas:
- Corporate Governance
- Credit Control
- Part-Qualified Accountant
- Public Practice Accounting
- Public Services Accounting
- Senior Finance – Qualified
- Support, Ledgers & Bookkeeping
- Tax & Treasury
You can rely on us to deliver today and help you plan for tomorrow
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert