Finance Business Partner
- Hays Senior Finance
- Oxfordshire, Witney, England
- GBP50000.00 - GBP65000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 6 Mar 2023
- Salary band
- £50,000 - £60,000, £60,000 - £70,000
- Contract type
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly office
Finance Business Partner | Witney + Hybrid Working | £50,000+
Your new company
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established, fast pace and rapidly growing business in West Oxfordshire. Following an internal promotion and a period of change, an FBP vacancy has presented itself and would be perfect for a candidate wanting to progress in the commercial space, with exposure to merges and acquisitions.
It would also be ideal for someone wanting to move into industry from practice.
Your new role
As the successful candidate, your responsibilities will include:
- Monitor and report on performance of mergers and acquisitions
- Business partner with key/senior stakeholders, both financial and non-financial stakeholders, to advise and influence decisions
- Preparation of weekly and monthly information, analysis and reporting on both financial and non-financial information
- Support the creation of budgets and forecasts
- Revenue-focused reporting and assisting with P&L production
What you'll need to succeed
To be the successful candidate, you will need to have / be:
- Qualified ACA / ACCA / CIMA or QBE with extensive Partnering experience
- Strong Excel skills and willingness to progress with BI tools
- Able to present to and influence key stakeholders
- Excellent commercial acumen and relationship building skills
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available, hybrid working, 25 days annual leave, free parking and lunch, and much more!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays we invest in lifelong partnerships that empower people and businesses to succeed. With over 50 years’ success under our belts and a workforce of 10,000+ people across 32 countries, we’ve evolved to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
From CFO to Newly Qualified, we work with talented finance professionals and match them with organisations where they can achieve a lasting impact.
So much more than specialist recruiters in accounting and finance, what really sets us apart is our knowledge through scale, deep understanding and our ability to meaningfully innovate for our customers. All our consultants have strong relationships across the industry and the support of our extensive global network. That’s why organisations of all types and sizes – from international blue chips to SMEs – trust us to find the people who can help transform their business.
So, whether you want something local or international, permanent, or interim, we have the breadth of coverage and the depth of understanding to help you find it.
We have specialist recruitment teams in the following areas:
- Corporate Governance
- Credit Control
- Part-Qualified Accountant
- Public Practice Accounting
- Public Services Accounting
- Senior Finance – Qualified
- Support, Ledgers & Bookkeeping
- Tax & Treasury
You can rely on us to deliver today and help you plan for tomorrow
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert