- Hays Senior Finance
- England, London
- GBP70000.00 - GBP80000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 13 Feb 2023
- Science and technology
- Salary band
- £70,000 - £80,000, £80,000 - £90,000
- Contract type
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly home
Your new company
A BioTech start up leading the field across R&D and heading towards Series A. Looking to hire their first Finance individual with a sure fire route to Finance Director.
Your new role
As Financial Controller reporting into the COO you will be:
- Overseeing the relationship with outsourced accountants
- Guide on investment strategy
- Manage cash flow
- Create forecasting and budgeting reports
- Oversee the upgrade and implementation of new systems
What you'll need to succeed
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA fully qualified
- 3 years + PQE
- Hands on experience in a BioTech/Pharma start--up
- Tax, VAT and Payroll experience
- Ability to challenge and liaise with senior stakeholders
- Ideally an audit background
What you'll get in return
A superb company benefit package including, equity, bonus, private medical, life insurance and hybrid working.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays we invest in lifelong partnerships that empower people and businesses to succeed. With over 50 years’ success under our belts and a workforce of 10,000+ people across 32 countries, we’ve evolved to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
From CFO to Newly Qualified, we work with talented finance professionals and match them with organisations where they can achieve a lasting impact.
So much more than specialist recruiters in accounting and finance, what really sets us apart is our knowledge through scale, deep understanding and our ability to meaningfully innovate for our customers. All our consultants have strong relationships across the industry and the support of our extensive global network. That’s why organisations of all types and sizes – from international blue chips to SMEs – trust us to find the people who can help transform their business.
So, whether you want something local or international, permanent, or interim, we have the breadth of coverage and the depth of understanding to help you find it.
We have specialist recruitment teams in the following areas:
- Corporate Governance
- Credit Control
- Part-Qualified Accountant
- Public Practice Accounting
- Public Services Accounting
- Senior Finance – Qualified
- Support, Ledgers & Bookkeeping
- Tax & Treasury
You can rely on us to deliver today and help you plan for tomorrow
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert