Commercial Finance Manager
- Hays Senior Finance
- Witney, England, Oxfordshire
- GBP55000.00 - GBP65000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 6 Mar 2023
- Manufacturing and engineering
- Salary band
- £50,000 - £60,000, £60,000 - £70,000
- Contract type
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly office
Commercial Finance Manager | £55,000 - £65,000 | West Oxford + Hybrid Working
Your new company
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing SME in the manufacturing industry. It's a newly created role to enhance and develop the commercial side of the Finance function, reporting directly to the Finance Director and working with the Senior Leadership Team.
This is a great opportunity for a progressive candidate and future number one in Finance.
Your new role
As the successful candidate, your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing forecasting and budget models, including sales targets, income statement, balance sheet and cash flow etc.
- Developing short-term cash flow forecasts, with weekly updates
- Improving the management accounts packs and process, identifying efficiencies and enhancing the information provided
- Managing a price and margin matrix, with regular reviews and updates
- Competitor analysis, i.e., product pricing, financial performance etc. to support the business take future action
- Supporting investment appraisals from a financial perspective, with analysis on previous investments, to understand performance vs original proposal for future activity
- Supporting the UK and overseas Finance team when required with wider duties, including Management Accounts, reporting, year-end, audits etc.
What you'll need to succeed
To be the successful candidate, you will need to have / be:
- A qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA etc.)
- Ideally 4+ years working in finance
- Strong communication skills and commercial acumen
- Excellent relationship building skills
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available, hybrid working, early finish on a Friday, up to 10% bonus, PMI, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, and much more!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays we invest in lifelong partnerships that empower people and businesses to succeed. With over 50 years’ success under our belts and a workforce of 10,000+ people across 32 countries, we’ve evolved to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
From CFO to Newly Qualified, we work with talented finance professionals and match them with organisations where they can achieve a lasting impact.
So much more than specialist recruiters in accounting and finance, what really sets us apart is our knowledge through scale, deep understanding and our ability to meaningfully innovate for our customers. All our consultants have strong relationships across the industry and the support of our extensive global network. That’s why organisations of all types and sizes – from international blue chips to SMEs – trust us to find the people who can help transform their business.
So, whether you want something local or international, permanent, or interim, we have the breadth of coverage and the depth of understanding to help you find it.
We have specialist recruitment teams in the following areas:
- Corporate Governance
- Credit Control
- Part-Qualified Accountant
- Public Practice Accounting
- Public Services Accounting
- Senior Finance – Qualified
- Support, Ledgers & Bookkeeping
- Tax & Treasury
You can rely on us to deliver today and help you plan for tomorrow
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert