- Michael Page
- Swindon, England, Wiltshire
- GBP35000 - GBP45000 per annum
- Closing date
- 6 Mar 2023
- Accounting - practice
- Salary band
- £30,000 - £40,000, £40,000 - £50,000
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly office
Prepare accounts for a varied portfolio of clients. Perform work on both compliance and advisory projects.
The client is a leading independent firm of chartered accountants and commercial advisers. They are part of a well renowned national network. The client champions themselves on being a firm with local knowledge with a national reach.
- Identify advisory and other opportunities for the client.
- Identify specialist technical issues.
- Present final draft documents for client meetings with Client Director / Partner.
- Liaise with the directors and the clients as necessary to ensure that all statutory reporting requirements are adhered to.
- To assist the Accounts Manager with the planning and recording of the workflow of the practice.
- To be directly responsible for specific tasks
- To review accounts files for completeness and accuracy of content, and to liaise with the directors and the clients accordingly.
- To assist the directors generally in ensuring that required service levels for all clients are met.
For this Accounts Seniors role based in Swindon, our client is looking for candidates who have/are:
- Part Qualified or Fully Qualified ACA/ACCA/AAT
- Previous track record of working within a UK based Accountancy Firm
- Have held some managerial and supporting trainee responsibilities
- Be great with clients and provide excellent client service.
Base salary up to £45,000
Other benefits will include:
Annual Leave 25 days plus bank
If this role is of interest contact Callum Panton at Michael Page on 07977092279.
Michael Page specialises in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of qualified accountants. In fact, our organisation was founded to provide selection and recruitment services for accounting professionals and has been a market leader in this field for more than 35 years.
We have earned the trust of clients in industry and commerce, the banking and financial services markets and the public and not-for-profit sector. We also have an exemplary track record of completing assignments for everyone from small, boutique practices to the Big Four firms.
Michael Page has pioneered a unique, consultative approach to recruitment, enabling us to find the best fit between our client’s needs and the candidate’s experience and abilities. With an emphasis on delivering results and establishing long-term relationships, our consultants waive commission in favour of quarterly profit share – that means impartial career advice and an entire team pulling together on your behalf.
Many of our consultants have a background in accounting and finance – that’s real, grass roots expertise at your disposal. Combine that with the global reach you get from a company that has over 164 offices in 34 countries and you’re looking at a pretty formidable package.
We are confident no other consultancy is better qualified to help you make that crucial, next step in your career. Take this opportunity to browse our accounting, tax and treasury jobs to find out more about our specific expertise:
• Industry and commerce
• Financial services
• Public and not-for-profit
• Specialist markets
• Newly qualified ACA
Alternatively, if you're looking to hire, please send us a job brief or get in touch to find out how our track record could add value to your recruitment process”
Visit the Michael Page website for more information
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert