M&A Manager - Private Equity
- Michael Page
- England, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- GBP50000 - GBP65000 per annum + Bonuses
- Closing date
- 27 Feb 2023
- Accounting - practice
- Salary band
- £50,000 - £60,000, £60,000 - £70,000
- Contract type
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
In this role you will be responsible for transaction identification & origination whilst leading the analysis on potential acquisition targets and research on market opportunities, industry trends and potential strategies.
Leading Private Equity firm with multiple offices across the UK. This team are responsible for the origination and identification of potential targets and the evaluation and execution of acquisitions/investments across Europe.
DescriptionStructure and valuation of potential transactions
- Preparing internal and external presentations
- Developing marketing materials
- Support due diligence on transactions
- Communicating diligence results to the leadership team (internally and externally)
- Managing external advisors
- Managing due diligence and logistics
- Developing and analysing financial models
- Support financial and legal structuring
- Support the transaction approval process
- Preparing of materials for decision making
- Experience in M&A (Big 4/Top 10), investment banking, private equity, or an in-house Corporate Development / M&A team
- M&A execution experience is required - Strong transaction execution skills with ability to work independently and proactively on multiple assignments and to strict deadlines
- Experience in financial modelling and valuation methodology
- Fluency in English; other European languages advantageous
- Team player comfortable working in demanding, fast-paced environment
- Willingness to travel
- £50,000 - £65,000 basic dependant on experience
- Lucrative bonus scheme
- Great career coaching and occasional international travel
Michael Page specialises in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of qualified accountants. In fact, our organisation was founded to provide selection and recruitment services for accounting professionals and has been a market leader in this field for more than 35 years.
We have earned the trust of clients in industry and commerce, the banking and financial services markets and the public and not-for-profit sector. We also have an exemplary track record of completing assignments for everyone from small, boutique practices to the Big Four firms.
Michael Page has pioneered a unique, consultative approach to recruitment, enabling us to find the best fit between our client’s needs and the candidate’s experience and abilities. With an emphasis on delivering results and establishing long-term relationships, our consultants waive commission in favour of quarterly profit share – that means impartial career advice and an entire team pulling together on your behalf.
Many of our consultants have a background in accounting and finance – that’s real, grass roots expertise at your disposal. Combine that with the global reach you get from a company that has over 164 offices in 34 countries and you’re looking at a pretty formidable package.
We are confident no other consultancy is better qualified to help you make that crucial, next step in your career. Take this opportunity to browse our accounting, tax and treasury jobs to find out more about our specific expertise:
• Industry and commerce
• Financial services
• Public and not-for-profit
• Specialist markets
• Newly qualified ACA
Alternatively, if you're looking to hire, please send us a job brief or get in touch to find out how our track record could add value to your recruitment process”
Visit the Michael Page website for more information
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert